I don't think his decision is wise in reality.
实际上,我觉得他的决定并不明智。
We can' t reach a decision without our chairman.
主席不在场
All is dependent on your decision.
一切看你的决心而定。
The judge will give his decision tomorrow.
法官将于明天做出判决。
(British English)to take a decision (= to decide)
作出决定
to make a decision (= to decide)
作出决定
We need a decision on this by next week.
我们得在下周前就这一问题作出决定。
Who took the decision to go ahead with the project?
是谁决定继续这项工程的?
He is really bad at making decisions .
他的确不善于决策。
We finally reached a decision (= decided after some difficulty) .
我们终于作出了抉择。
We must come to a decision about what to do next by tomorrow.
我们必须最晚明天就下一步做什么作出决定。
a big (= an important) decision
一项重大的抉择
The final decision is yours.
最终的决定权属于你。
It's a difficult decision for any doctor.
这对任何医生来说都是一个困难的决定。
The editor's decision is final.
编辑定了就不再改了。
Mary is the decision-maker in the house.
家里的事玛丽说了算。
This is not a job for someone who lacks decision.
不果断的人不适宜做这工作。
The moment of decision had arrived.
决策的时刻已经到了。
A decision was taken to discipline Marshall...
已作出对马歇尔进行处罚的决定。
The president said he'd made no firm decision on whether he would run for a second term in office...
总统说他还没有下定决心是否竞选连任。
The moment of decision cannot be delayed...
作出决定的时刻由不得耽搁。
This was a matter for decision by the individual.
这件事需要个人自己决定。
He is very much a man of decision and action.
他是一个遇事非常果断、行动极为迅速的人。
The department deferred the decision for six months.
这个部门推迟了六个月才作决定.
He made a decision beyond recall.
他做了一个不可挽回的决定.
The team was left raging at the referee's decision.
队员们对裁判员的裁决感到非常气愤.
The representatives pronounced against the decision made at the conference.
代表们对会议作出的决定表示反对.
The decision was taken by acclamation.
该决议是经口头表决而作出的.
With respect to your other proposals, I am not yet able to tell you our decision.
谈到你的其他建议, 我现在还无法把我们的决定告诉你.
We feel regretful to his decision.
我们对他的决定感到遗憾.
Don't be rash in making your decision.
别轻率做出决定.
表达思想和观点
A:Have you made adecision about your job yet?
关于你的工作,你做了决定了吗?
B:Not yet. I’m still considering my options.
没有,我还在考虑我的选择。
A:What are they?
什么选择啊?
B:I can stay at my current job and hope that they give me a promotion soon.
我可以还做现在的工作,但希望他们很快给我升职。
A:Or?
或者呢?
B:Or I can take the new job for less money and more responsibilities and hope that they give me a raise soon.
或者我选择少挣点钱但责任更大的工作,而且希望他们能很快给我加薪。
A:So what is more important to you, money or a challenge?
那什么对你更重要呢,钱还是挑战?
B:I’d rather find my work challenging than make a lot of money. But there is the possibility that I could be challenged at work and make more money.
与挣很多钱相比,我更希望工作具有挑战性。但是既有挑战又能挣很多钱的工作也是有可能的。
A:I think I know what you’re going to decide.
我觉得我知道你会怎么决定了。
B:What?
什么?
A:Well, I don’t think you’re a risk-taker. That’s all I’m going to say.
嗯,我不觉得你是是个敢于冒险的人,这就是我想说的。
B:Do you think I should be?
你觉得我应该冒险吗?
A:I’m not going to tell you what to decide. You have to make thedecision for yourself.
我不会告诉你做什么决定。你应该自己决定。
B:Do you think I should take more risks?
你觉得我应该更加冒险吗?
A:I’m not saying anything else. If give you advice and it doesn’t turn out well, then you’ll blame it all on me!
我不会说其他的了。如果我给了你建议,但如果并不好, 你会全怪我的!
B:No, I won’t.
不,我不会的。
A:Yes, you will.
你会的。
decision
B:No, I promise that I won’t blame you.
不,我保证不会责怪你的。
A:I’d like to see that in writing!
我希望你能把这些话写下来!