I started developing a problem with the set thatinvolved static(静电) noise.
我开始发现这台电视机有一个关于静电噪音的问题。
2015全国卷2
involve
英[ɪn'vɒlv] 美[ɪn'vɑːlv]
"This new ruling affects your business"
"Don't involve me in your family affairs!"
"This decision involves many changes"
"It takes nerve to do what she did"
"success usually requires hard work"
"This job asks a lot of patience and skill"
"This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"
"This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"
"This intervention does not postulate a patient's consent"
"Dinner at Joe's always involves at least six courses"
"His story completely involved me during the entire afternoon"
"The situation was rather involved"
1.需要;包含
If a situation or activityinvolves something, that thing is a necessary part or consequence of it.
e.g. Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed...
料理好厨房需要把一切都安排得规规矩矩,且要讲求速度。
e.g. Nicky's job as a public relations director involves spending quite a lot of time with other people.
尼基作为公共关系主管,需要花很多时间与别人打交道。
2.牵涉;涉及
If a situation or activityinvolves someone, they are taking part in it.
e.g. If there was a cover-up, it involved people at the very highest levels of government.
如果有人想要隐瞒实情,那其中就涉及政府部门最高层的人物。
e.g. ...a riot involving a hundred inmates...
有 100 名囚犯参与的暴动
3.使陷入;使卷入
If you say that someoneinvolves themselvesin something, you mean that they take part in it, often in a way that is unnecessary or unwanted.
e.g. I seem to have involved myself in something I don't understand.
我似乎卷入了一件我并不知情的事情当中。
4.使参与;使介入
If youinvolve someone elsein something, you get them to take part in it.
e.g. Noel and I do everything together, he involves me in everything...
我和诺埃尔什么事情都一起做,他让我参与所有的事。
e.g. Before too long he started involving me in the more confidential aspects of the job.
不久,他便开始让我介入工作中更机密的方面。
5.使承担;使面对
If one thinginvolves youin another thing, especially something unpleasant or inconvenient, the first thing causes you to do or deal with the second.
involve
e.g. A late booking mayinvolve you in extra cost...
预订晚了的话你可能要额外多花钱。
e.g. This involved me in a round trip of over 400 miles.
为此我需要往返旅行 400 多英里。
1. involve的解释
1. 包含:地景或生态系是一个配套的层级系统(nested hierarchy),每一层级均包含(involve)了其下的层级. 同一层级内的元素间和其上、下层级间的元素都有物质或能量流相联结. 因此,要了解任何一个元素的稳定性最少要明了所以要了解不同的现象或以之作为经营的标的,
2. 包括:所以有个人跳出来及时,说原来的理论应该包括(involve)另一种地表深处的变化情况等等,注意后面有一个主题题,不要选此人提出了altertive cheory,因为他只是补充,何况还有更好的选项.
A letter of credit will involve unnecessary extra charges.
信用证包含有不必要的额外开支。
The Genius is a lovable physicist who is deeply involved in defining the workings of the universe.
老天才是一位可爱的学者,他整天忙于解释天地间的各种现象。.
Don't involve other people in your trouble.
别把别人牵涉进你的麻烦中去。
I got involved in a quarrel about the price.
我被卷入了一场有关价格的争吵。
One foolish mistake involved him in a good deal of trouble.
一个愚蠢的错误使他陷入一大堆麻烦。
Any investment involves an element of risk.
任何投资都有一定的风险。
Many of the crimes involved drugs.
许多罪案都与毒品有关。
The test will involve answering questions about a photograph.
考试将包括回答一些关于一张照片的问题。
The job involves me travelling all over the country.
这份工作需要我在全国各地跑。
(formal)The job involves my travelling all over the country.
这份工作需要我在全国各地跑。
There was a serious incident involving a group of youths.
有一起涉及一群年轻人的严重事件。
How many vehicles were involved in the crash?
这次撞车事故涉及多少辆汽车?
We want to involve as many people as possible in the celebrations.
我们希望参加庆典的人越多越好。
Parents should involve themselves in their child's education.
父母应当参与孩子的教育。
His confession involved a number of other politicians in the affair.
他的自白供出其他一些政治人物也涉及此事。
You have involved me in a great deal of extra work.
你害得我添了一大堆额外的工作。
Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed...
料理好厨房需要把一切都安排得规规矩矩,且要讲求速度。
Nicky's job as a public relations director involves spending quite a lot of time with other people.
尼基作为公共关系主管,需要花很多时间与别人打交道。
If there was a cover-up, it involved people at the very highest levels of government.
如果有人想要隐瞒实情,那其中就涉及政府部门最高层的人物。
...a riot involving a hundred inmates...
有 100 名囚犯参与的暴动
I seem to have involved myself in something I don't understand.
我似乎卷入了一件我并不知情的事情当中。
Noel and I do everything together, he involves me in everything...
我和诺埃尔什么事情都一起做,他让我参与所有的事。
Before too long he started involving me in the more confidential aspects of the job.
不久,他便开始让我介入工作中更机密的方面。
A late booking may involve you in extra cost...
预订晚了的话你可能要额外多花钱。
This involved me in a round trip of over 400 miles.
为此我需要往返旅行 400 多英里。
But what does it involve?
但是,它涉及什么事情?
Giving advice at the right time has to involve a great deal of intelligence.
在适当的时间提建议需要人的睿智.
I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting.
我想,这是因为它没和离婚或者呕吐搭界.
In this regards, I sincerely invite you to participate and to involve in the symposium.
在这方面, 我真诚地邀请您参加,并参与了研讨会.
It's interesting how most resolutions involve some kind of change.
有意思的是大多数决心都涉及某种改变.
Do any processes involve the use of dangerous chemicals? YES NO.
生产中有否使用危险化学品? 是否.
Don't involve me in your quarrel.
不要把我卷进你们的争吵中。
John would, sooner or later, involve himself in serious trouble.
约翰迟早会把他自己卷入危险的困境中去。
They continue to involve themselves deeply in community affairs.
他们继续十分投入地参与社区事务。
It is involving me in a lot of extra work.
这使我做了一些额外的工作。
The war involved an enormous increase in their national debt.
这次战争使他们大量增加了国债。
More women should be involved in decision-making.
应有更多的妇女参与决策。
He was involved in the crime.
他卷入了那次犯罪。
Poverty involved his family in misfortune.
贫困使他的家庭陷入不幸。
These two countries have been deeply involved in difficulty.
这两个国家困难重重。
This country was successively involved in war.
这个国家接二连三地卷入战争。
Artillery and aircraft were involved in the action.
在这次战斗中,使用了大炮和飞机。
The outcome of the war is involved in doubt.
这场战争的结果如何尚属疑问。
She was involved in working out a puzzle.
她在聚精会神地解一道难题。
He was involved in working out a plan.
他专心制订一项计划。
Don't involve yourself with those people.
不要和那些人混在一起。
How long has Grace been involved with that red-haired boy?
格雷斯与那个红头发的小伙子来往多久了?
I don't want my son to be involved with criminals.
我不想让我的儿子同犯罪分子来往。
I saw Fog only, the great tawny weltering fog, involve the passive city.
出自:E. B. BrowningQuality Control-(品管)
A:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.
吉姆,我们有一些品管的问题。我们必须找出问题根源并设法解决。
involve
B:What problems are you having, exactly?
你们究竟有什么问题?
A:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.
我们新产品的抱怨率非常高,几乎高达百分之七。
B:That's high.
的确很高。
A:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
没错。我们测试声卡时一直发现问题。
B:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
可是你们的促销材料要求这种声卡必须是市场上同类型产品中最便宜的。
A:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.
是要最便宜,但仍要有完备的功能。我们认为你们工厂需要采取措施来改善品管。
B:That willinvolve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.
那意味我们会有额外的开销,而我们会把价格增加部分转嫁到你们身上。
A:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.
恐怕我们无法接受。你们的合约上说你们会以低于百分之五的瑕疵率交货。
B:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.
嗯,莱斯特我跟你说,我会再看一遍合约,并和管理部门讨论。然后我们会一起讨论解决这个问题。
I started developing a problem with the set thatinvolved static(静电) noise.
我开始发现这台电视机有一个关于静电噪音的问题。
2015全国卷2
上一个:invite
下一个:invitation