I remember his objecting to the scheme.
我记得他曾经反对该计划。
remember to write us when you get there.
到了那儿别忘了给我们写信。
I'm sorry, I can't remember your name.
对不起,我想不起你的名字了。
I really can't remember what you said last night.
我确实记不得你昨天晚上说了什么。
I shall always remember your kindness to us.
我将永远记住你对我们的好。
That was a beautiful summer, as I remember.
记忆中,那是一个美丽的夏日。
Please remember me to your family.
请代我问候你的家人。
This is Carla. Do you remember her?
这位是卡拉。你记得她吗?
I don't remember my first day at school.
我已经忘了第一天上学的情景。
He still remembered her as the lively teenager he'd known years before.
他记忆中的她依然是他多年以前认识的那个活泼的少女。
As far as I can remember , this is the third time we've met.
我记得这是我们第三次会面了。
Do you remember switching the lights off before we came out?
你记得我们出来之前关灯了吗?
I vaguely remember hearing him come in.
我隐约记得听到他进来。
I can still vividly remember my grandfather teaching me to play cards.
爷爷教我打纸牌的情景我记忆犹新。
I remember (that) we used to go and see them most weekends.
我记得我们过去经常在周末去看望他们。
(formal)I can't remember his taking a single day off work.
我不记得他请过哪怕一天假。
I'm sorry'u2500I can't remember your name.
对不起——我想不起你的名字了。
Can you remember how much money we spent?
你能回忆起我们花了多少钱吗?
You were going to help me with this. remember?
你说要帮着我做的。记得吗?
remember that we're going out tonight.
别忘了我们今天晚上要出去。
It should be remembered that the majority of accidents happen in the home.
不要忘记大多数事故都是在家里发生的。
You wouldn't remember me. I was in another group...
你不会记得我。我那时在另外一组。
I certainly don't remember talking to you at all...
我当然完全不记得和你讲过话。
She remembered that she was going to the social club that evening...
她记起来那晚她正要去社交俱乐部。
Then I remembered the cheque, which cheered me up.
然后我想起了那张支票,这让我精神大振。
If you can't remember your number, write it in code in a diary...
如果你记不住你的号码,用代码把它记在记事本上。
I couldn't remember ever having felt so safe and secure...
我从未有过如此安全的感觉。
I did remember to take the present...
我的确记得拿了礼物。
Please remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope when writing.
请记得写信时在信封里放一个贴好邮票、写明地址的信封。
It is important to remember that each person reacts differently...
重要的是要记住每个人的反应不同。
It is worth remembering that children tend to copy their parents in this respect...
值得记住的是孩子们在这一方面往往会效仿父母。
At his grammar school he is remembered for being bad at games...
在文法学校他因不善于玩游戏为大家所熟知。
He will always be remembered as one of the great Chancellors of the Exchequer.
作为最伟大的财政大臣之一他将永远被铭记。
'remember me to Lyle, won't you?' I said...
“代我问候莱尔,好吗?”我说。
She asked to be remembered to you.
她要我转达对你的问候。
We'll give everyone a night to remember...
我们将带给大家一个难忘的夜晚。
I'll make it a birthday to remember.
我将使这成为一个难忘的生日。
乘公共汽车
A:Is this the bus that goes by the mall?
这班公共汽车经过商业街吗?
B:No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.
不,不经过。但是你可以搭这班车转乘24路。
A:Good. How much is the fare?
好。车费多少?
B:It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.
大人75美分,12岁以下的小孩30分。
A:Will it cost for the transfer?
转车要钱吗?
B:Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle for your child.
要。当你上了转乘的公共汽车时,就把这张票根给司机看。 你只需另外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。
remember的解释
A:That sounds pretty good.
听起来挺好的嘛!
B:You can take a seat now. When you're ready to get off,remember to press the button near your seat.
现在你找个座位坐下吧。 当你要下车时,记得按你座位旁的按钮。
A:OK.thanks.
好的,谢谢。
Before Leaving Home-(离家前)
A:Susan, good evening. Why are you so dressed up??
苏珊,晚上好。你怎么打扮成这样?
B:I am on my way out to a New Year’s banquet. How do I look? Is my make-up OK?
我要去参加一个新年宴会。我看上去怎么样?我的妆可以吗?
A:You look great. Your make-up is perfect.
你看上漂亮极了。你的妆也是无可挑剔的。
B:Do you think I should wear a different dress?
你觉得我要换件礼服吗?
A:No, the one you have on looks fabulous, especially with your hair like that.
不用,你穿这件衣服非常漂亮,尤其是配着你的发型。
remember
B:Thanks for saying. Do you have any ideas which necklace I should wear?
谢谢你这么说。你觉得我应该戴哪条项链呢?
A:With that dress I’d say your white diamond necklace would look perfect.
我不得不说这条白钻项链配你的衣服堪称完美
B:Thanks for helping out?. Now that I’m ready, what are you doing tonight?
谢谢你的帮忙。我已经准备好了,你今天晚上干什么?
A:Not much, just a house party? with some friends.
没什么。只是在家里和朋友们聚一聚。
B:Sounds fun. Anyone I know?
听起来很有趣。有我认识的人吗?
A:Yeah, most of the people are from our office.
有,大多数人是我的同事。
B:Sounds Like I'm missing out on? a good time. Oh, well, there is always next year.
听起来我要错过一段开心的时刻了。算了,还有明年呢。
A:I’m sure you’ll have fun no matter where you go.remember to take your bag.
我保证无论你去哪里都会玩得很开心的。记得带上你的包。
Character-(性格)
remember什么意思
A:Have you heard the news about Michael?
你听到有关迈克尔德消息了吗?
B:No, David, what happened?
没有,大卫。发生什么事了。
A:Well, I heard that he was arrested.
噢,我听说他被逮捕了。
B:What? Arrested? For what?
什么,被逮捕了,为什么?
A:Apparently, he got in a fight at a bar.
显然是他卷入了一场酒吧斗殴。
B:I don’t believe it! He wouldn’t hurt a fly!
我不相信,他心地那么善良,连只苍蝇都不会伤害。
A:I agree with you. He’s usually so calm.
是啊,而且他通常都很冷静。
B:Maybe he was just trying to be a good Samaritan.
也许他只是在帮助陷入麻烦的人。
A:That’s possible. I can’t picture him trying to start a fight with someone.
很可能,我无法想象他会挑起与别人的争端。
B:Now that I think about it, though, I doremember him being a bit aggressive once.
说得对,既然想到这儿,我的确记得他有一次曾有些好斗。
A:Maybe he’s one of those people whose personality changes a lot when he drinks.
也许他是那种一旦喝酒性格就大变的人。
B:Does he often drink?
他常喝酒吗?
A:No, in fact I’ve only seen him drink once… and that was when I saw him behaving oddly.
不经常,事实上我只见他喝过一次酒,也就是那次我见到他举止有些反常。
B:Some people are not what they seem.
有些人不能单从表面判断。
A:However, in all fairness, we shouldn’t jump to conclusions.
不管怎样,为了公平起见,我们不应匆忙下结论。
B:You’re right. We don’t even know if he was actually arrested or not?
你说得对。我们甚至还不知道他是否真的被逮捕了呢。
A:Shall we call him?
我们给他打电话吗?
B:Ok, let me just get my phone… “Hello, Michael? It’s Samantha… I’m fine. Are you alright?... Your brother was mugged?...”
好吧,让我拿出我的电话。“你好!迈克尔吗?我是萨曼萨…我很好。你好吗?你弟弟被抢劫了吗?…”