She wants to buy a handbag, not fancy but strong.
我想买一个手提包不要花俏,而要耐用。
These fancy arguments befuddled us.
这些复杂的论据令我们疑惑不已。
All eyes were rested on the fancy car.
所有的眼神都注视那部新奇的车。
A fancy hairstyle will be great for a party.
参加晚会梳个时尚发型很不错。
He sells poor goods and charges fancy prices.
他出售的商品很糟,要价却非常昂贵。
The store sells fancy fresh fruits.
这商店出售优质的鲜果。
The painting took his fancy, so he bought it.
这幅画被他看中了,所以他就把它买了下来。
I have taken a fancy to that new bicycle.
我非常喜欢那辆新自行车。
You have to discriminate between fact and fancy.
你得分清事实与幻想。
In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love.
春天,年轻人的想像力很容易转移到关于爱情的遐想上去了。
I fancy they're getting on well with each other.
我猜想他们相处得不错。
I fancy that my friend will be all right.
我希望我的朋友平安无事。
He is not at all the kind of man I fancy.
他根本不是我所喜欢的人。
fancy a drink?
想喝一杯吗?
She didn't fancy (= did not like) the idea of going home in the dark.
她不喜欢黑夜回家这个主意。
Do you fancy going out this evening?
今晚你想不想出去?
I think she fancies me.
我认为她爱我。
He started to chat to me and I could tell that he really fancied himself.
他和我聊起天来,我看得出他确实自以为了不起。
She fancies herself (as) a serious actress.
她自以为是严肃的演员。
You have to fancy Bath because they are the most consistent team in England...
巴斯队一定会赢,因为他们是英格兰表现最稳定的球队。
I fancy England to win through.
我认为英格兰队会一路胜出。
When Ferris looked up he fancied that he saw a shadow pass close to the window...
费里斯抬头向上看,感觉看见一个影子在窗子近旁经过。
She fancied he was trying to hide a smile.
她猜想他正在尽力掩饰笑容。
His last book is a bold, at times surrealistic mixture of fact and fancy.
他的最后一部书把现实与梦幻大胆糅合在一起,有些地方表现出超现实主义色彩。
...a childhood fancy.
儿时的幻想
It was very tasteless. fancy talking like that so soon after his death...
这真是太不得体了。真想不到在他尸骨未寒时就那么说话。
'fancy that!' smiled Conti.
“真想不到!”康蒂笑着说。
Sylvia took quite a fancy to him...
西尔维娅深深爱上了他。
The King took a fancy to ordering disguises and masks.
国王迷上了订购化装用品和面具。
She makes most of her own clothes, copying any fashion which takes her fancy.
她的衣服多是仿照她喜爱的时装自己缝制的。
It was packaged in a fancy plastic case with attractive graphics.
它装在一个别致的有漂亮图纹的塑料盒子里。
...fancy jewellery.
精美的珠宝
He owned a fancy house out on Lake Agawam...
他在阿格瓦姆湖畔拥有一座豪宅。
They sent me to a fancy private school.
他们把我送到一所昂贵的私立学校学习。
She knew Felix fancied himself as a connoisseur.
她知道费利克斯把他自己当成鉴赏家。
She fancies herself a bohemian...
她自以为是放荡不羁的艺术家。
I didn't fancy myself wearing a kilt.
我不想穿褶裥短裙。
So you fancy yourself as the boss someday?...
这么说,你是想有一天自己当上老板喽?
I think he thinks I fancy him or something.
我想他以为我爱慕他或什么的。
The boys would tease you to death if they didn't fancy you...
如果男孩们不喜欢你的话,他们就会狠狠地捉弄你。
She did not suspect that his interest was just a passing fancy.
她相信这不过是他一时兴起。
Do you fancy going to see a movie sometime?...
你想不想有空去看场电影?
What do you fancy doing, anyway?...
你到底想干什么?
What could have made Miss Crowther take such a fancy to the boy?
出自:G. MacdonaldI've always had a fancy for the name Mungo.
出自:R. DaviesI've always had a fancy to go there.
出自:B. PymFast fancied to the Keepers bonny Lasse.
出自:R. Greene娱乐
A:Hi, Bob! We’ve been working hard at our lessons for a fortnight. So why don’t we take it easy his weekend?
喂,鲍布!这两周来我们一直在忙于学习。这个周末我们放松一下怎么样?
B:Okay! What do you suggest?
好的,你有什么主意?
A:How about seeing a play? I hear Hamlet is on at the National Theater.
去看一场戏怎么样? 我听说国家剧场在上演《哈姆雷特》。
fancy
B:Is that so? Why not?
真的吗?为什么不呢?
A:(Looking at a newspaper.) Oh, dear me! There’s no performance at the National theater this weekend. So we have to go to cinema instead.
(一边看着报纸)哦,真糟糕!这个周末国家剧场没有演出,因此我们只好看电影了。
fancy的解释
B:What’s on?
放什么电影?
A:Let me see…um, Gone With the Wind. It is on at six cinemas on Saturday night.
让我看一看……嗯,在放《乱世佳人》。周六晚上有六家电影院在放。
B:That sounds interesting. Which is the nearest?
很好。最近的是哪一家电影院?
A:Ah, The Royal, I think.
啊,我想是在皇家电影院。
B:What time does it start?
什么时间开始?
A:Why don’t we go to the 7:30 show? It is convenient to us, I think.
我们可以去看7:30 那一场好吗?我想时间很合适。
fancy
B:But we won’t have enough time for dinner.
可我们没有足够的时间吃饭啊。
A:Do you want to go the earlier or the later show?
那你要看早一点的还是晚一点的?
fancy的翻译
B:Ah… Ifancy going the later show.
嗯……我想看晚一点的吧。
A:Then, there’s the 9:30 show.
那就看9:30 那一场吧。
fancy
B:That’s Okay, I think.
我想可以吧。
A:All right.
好吧。