my phone was out of order.
我的电话坏了。
You mistook my meaning entirely.
你完全误解了我的意思。
my friend invited me to dine out.
我的朋友邀请我出去吃饭。
my! Just look at all those beautiful cakes!
哎呦!过来看看那些所有的好看的蛋糕!
my, oh, my, what a busy day!
哎呀,哦,真是忙碌的一天呀!
Where's my passport?
我的护照在哪儿?
my feet are cold.
我的脚冷。
my goodness! Look at the time!
天哪!看看几点了!
my dear'/darling'/love
亲爱的;我的宝贝儿 / 心肝儿
my dear girl, you're wrong.
我亲爱的姑娘,你错了。
I invited him back to my flat for a coffee...
我邀请他回我的公寓喝杯咖啡。
John's my best friend...
约翰是我最好的朋友。
my sweet Freda...
我亲爱的弗蕾达
Yes, of course, my darling.
是,当然了,亲爱的。
my God, I've never seen you so nervous...
天哪,我从没见你这么紧张过。
my goodness, Tim, you have changed!
我的天,蒂姆,你变了!
Don't wait to know your mistakes until others have been hurt.
不要等到别人受伤了,才明白自己的过错.
Please accept my condolences.
请接受我的慰问.
I felt a touch on my arm.
我觉得有人摸了一下我的手臂.
Today I really swam to my heart's content . I did 3,000 metres at a stretch.
今天我一口气游了三千米,真过瘾.
my mother makes a fuss of me every time I come home.
我每次回家,母亲总对我体贴备至.
He stepped on my toes.
他踩着我的脚趾了.
It is absurd that they ( should ) deny my request.
他们拒绝我的要求是荒唐的.
I hinted at his imprudence, his folly, but he did not take my hint.
我暗示他的轻率, 他的愚蠢, 但他没有觉察我的暗示.
my income for that year amounted to 1000 dollars.
我那一年的收入达到1000美元.
Now he was dead, and I could not get away from my sadness.
现在他死了, 而我无法摆脱悲痛.
When I read this article, thoughts thronged my mind and I couldn't sleep.
读了这篇文章后,我浮想联翩,夜不能寐.
my guess is that he didn't come because his parents wouldn't let him come.
我猜,他没来是因为父母不让他来.
What are you burrowing around in my drawer for?
你在我抽屉里乱翻 什么 ?
保险
A:What’s the problem?
什么问题?
B:I think I brokemy (leg/ amp3/ finger).
我象是弄断了(腿/手臂/手指)。
否定表达
A:my advice would be to finish it at once.
我的建议是立刻做完。
B:It’s unnecessary.
B:没必要。
伤心
A:Why are you so glum?
你怎么这么忧伤呀?
B:my girlfriend recently brokemy heart.
我的女朋友最近伤了我的心。