Bordeaux is on the main Paris-Madrid line so there are frequent trains.
波尔多位于巴黎到马德里的铁路主干线上,来往列车频繁。
Rob Harmeling won the sprint in Bordeaux.
罗布·哈梅林在波尔多获得短跑冠军。
The roads to Bordeaux were heavily congested.
通往波尔多的道路非常拥挤.
The term "claret", used to describe Bordeaux wines, may come from the French word "clairet".
用来指称波尔多葡萄酒的词claret可能源于法语单词clairet。
There is an express service from Paris which completes the journey to Bordeaux in under 4 hours.
从巴黎有快车前往波尔多,全程不到4个小时。
The Vikings also attacked Rouen, Nantes, Toulouse and Bordeaux, and laid siege to Paris.
海盗还袭击鲁昂 、 南特 、 图卢兹和波尔多并包围巴黎.
Saint - Emilion is the oldest wine area of the Bordeaux region.
圣爱美浓是波尔多地区最古老的酒区.
Experiments showed Chlorothalonil and Bordeaux mixture were effective fortheir control.
药效试验百菌清和波尔多液效果好,防效达90%以上,可作大面积防治选用药剂.
A soft fruity wine displaying typical balance of a Bordeaux wine.
柔顺而富于果香的酒,展示出波尔多酒典型的匀称.
Right Bank of Bordeaux is dominated by clay based soils.
波尔多的右岸就是以粘土质的土壤为主导的.
The top wine - producing areas are Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Loire Valley.
最负盛名的葡萄酒产地莫过于波尔多, 勃艮第和鲁瓦尔河谷.
He returns to the Czech capital following a two - year stint with Bordeaux.
他在效力了波尔多两年后,又返回了捷克首都.
From one of the most famous French Bordeaux district, St.
来自著名的法国波尔多产区圣达美利安, 这种葡萄酒具有这一地区的特有血统.
ESSA : Ecole du Service de sant é des arm é es de Bordeaux.
里昂-布龙军队卫生事业学校.
Graves appellation is located just outside the town of Bordeaux.
格拉夫的地理位置就在波尔多小镇的外围.
体育运动
A:Where did you go yesterday?
昨天你到哪里去了?
B:I went to play tennis in the public park.
我到公园里去打网球。
A:How often do you play tennis?
你多久打一次?
B:Twice a week. How about you?
每星期两次。你呢?
A:I seldom play tennis. I prefer football and basketball.
我很少打网球。我比较喜欢足球和篮球。
B:But it is very difficult to gather a team of players together.
但是要凑足一队球员是很难的。
A:I usually play with my schoolmates.
我通常和同学们一块儿玩。
B:Do you like watching football matches?
你喜欢看足球比赛吗?
A:Yes, I went to the Tian He SportsCenter for the football match last Sunday.
是的,我上星期天还到天河体育中心去看足球比赛了呢。
B:Oh, I watched it on television. It was an exciting match.
哦,我在电视上看过。那是一场紧张的比赛。
Trading Stamps-(用赠券换东西)
A:Every time I go to the grocery, the clerk asks me if I save stamps.I always say no, but sometimes I get them anyway.
每次我去杂货店,店员都问我是否收集赠券。我总是说"不",不过有的时候我还是积下些赠券。
B:Oh, never turn them down.You can always find someone who'll take them.People spend hours pasting them in little books, and when a book is full.they drive miles to a redemptioncenter where the stamps can be traded for things like pillow cases, or playing cards, or garden tools.
啊,别丢掉它。你总会找到回收赠券的人。 有些人花时间把赠券粘贴在小本子上,当一本贴满后,开几英里的车到回收中心去,在那儿可以用赠券交换像枕头套、扑克牌或修整花园的工具等东西。
A:But you have to save millions of them to get anything worth having.
不过你得收集相当多张才能换回一些有重要价值的东西。