excuse me
英 美
对不起
有人没有注意到而挡了你的路,你说句对不起(excuse me),别人就会让开,不要用手去推别人。在美国,人们讲究身体之间的距离,超过一定的距离会给人有侵略感。
请原谅
盯相似,excuse me(请原谅)在美国也是一个使用频率极高的词汇。想要引起别人注意时是Ex.
打扰一下
...并收起,后因未知原因百年前落入369号新手村村长的手中,凤诺仙子也离奇失踪,据说是去了一个可以讲例如;excuse me(打扰一下)的国家中。
excuse me, but I must say you are completely wrong.
对不起,但是我必须说你完全错了。
excuse me, have you get a light by any chance?
对不起,你碰巧有打火机吗?
excuse me, how much is a postcard to France?
打扰一下,寄往法国的明信片多少钱一张?
excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
'excuse me,' she said to Jarvis, and left the room.
“抱歉出去一下,”她对贾维斯说,然后离开了房间。
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do.
对不起,这会儿我有工作要做。
If you'll excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, we'd better leave it there.
对不起,女士们,先生们,我们还是不要再讨论这个了。
excuse me I seem to be a little bit lost.
对不起,我好像有点听不明白了。
excuse me. What are those for?
对不起,那些是做什么用的?
excuse me, but are you Mr Honig?
请问,您是霍尼格先生吗?
'Oh excuse me.''u2014 'I should think so too.
“哦,请原谅。”——“你确实应该感到抱歉。”
excuse me, where is the entrance to the theater?
请问剧院的入口在哪里?
Please excuse me if I'm being out of line.
如果我有失礼之处请多多见谅.
excuse me, but I don't think that statement is quite true.
对不起, 不过我认为那话不十分真实.
excuse me, could you tell me the way to the post office?
对不起, 请问到邮局走哪条路?
excuse me, does this road lead to the railway station?
请问, 这条路通向火车站 吗 ?
excuse me, but could you tell me the time?
对不起, 请问现在几点?
Please excuse me for having offended you just now.
刚才冒犯了你,请原谅.
Please excuse me if I have been incosiderate in any way.
不到之处请原谅.
请求帮助
A:Excuseme; could you lendme some of your records?
打扰一下,请问您能借给我一些你的磁带吗?
B:Until when?
到什么时候?
A:Until Monday or Tuesday of next week.
到下周一或周二。
excuse me的反义词
B:No problem.
没问题。
问路
A:Excuseme, can you tellme where Main Street is?
对不起,你能告诉我主街在哪里吗?
B:Turn left at the second light and then go straight for two blocks.
在第二个路灯处左拐,然后直走两个街区。
A:Is it far?
它很远吗?
B:No. It's only a five-minute walk. You can’t miss it.
不,走路只需五分钟。你不会错过的。
excuse me是什么意思
A:Thanks a lot.
太感谢了。
B:You're welcome.
没什么。
Asking Directions-(问路)
A:Excuseme. Could you tellme how to get downtown?
对不起。您可以告诉我到市中心商业区如何走吗?
B:Yes, of course. Areyou familiar with the streets here?
当然可以。您熟悉这里的街道吗?
A:NO, I'm from out of town.
不,我是从外地来的。
B:Well, letme see. What would be the quickest way? I'll tell you. Go to the end of This block, turn right, and walk six blocks. Then turn left for three blocks.There's a Big intersection there.You can't miss it. The main business section is three or four blocks south of the intersection.
哦,让我想一想,哪一条是最近的路?我告诉您。顺这条街走到下一条横马路时向右转,再过六条马路 然后向左转再过三条马路。那儿有一个很大的交叉路口你不会错过的。从交叉路口向南过三条或四条马路就是主要的商业区。
A:Thanks a lot. Oh, one more thing. Are there any buses running this time of night?
多谢。哦,还有一件事。在晚上这个时候这儿还有没有公共汽车行驶?
excuse me
B:No. They stop at eleven p.m.
没有,晚上十一点就停止了。