basically, it's "I've got to produce this product and then, at the end of year, present it to NASA."
基本上,情况是“我必须生产这个产品,然后在年末,将它提交给美国国家航空航天局。”
2019全国卷2
basically
英['beɪsɪkli] 美['beɪsɪkli]
"He is basically dishonest"
"the argument was essentially a technical one"
"for all his bluster he is in essence a shy person"
1.主要地;基本上
You usebasically for emphasis when you are stating an opinion, or when you are making an important statement about something.
e.g. This gun is designed for one purpose—it'sbasically to kill people...
这种枪只有一个用途——就是用来杀人。
e.g. basically I think he would be someone who complemented me in terms of character.
我基本上认为他是在性格上和我互补的人。
2.大致说来;从根本上来讲
You usebasically to show that you are describing a situation in a simple, general way, and that you are not concerned with less important details.
e.g. basically you've got two choices...
大致说来,你有两个选择。
e.g. It'sbasically a vegan diet...
从根本上来讲,这是严格的素食主义饮食。
1. 基本上:market证券市场 |basically基本上 | deepens加深
2. basically
2. 差不多:他难以捉摸 He is vague | 109.Never mind ! 算了 ! | 110.basically ! 差不多 !
3. 主要地:barrierS 障碍物 01 |basically主要地 | bearable受得了的 可忍受的 98
4. 差不多吧:So just, like, Frisbees and notepads?|只是贴在飞盘和记事本上? |basically.|差不多吧 | - It's much classier. - My thoughts exactly.|- 这样更经典 - 实际上也是我的创意
And that's it, basically.
说穿了,就是这么回事。
He basically just sits there and does nothing all day.
他根本就是一天到晚坐在那儿无所事事。
The two approaches are basically very similar.
两种方法其实差不多。
There have been some problems but basically it's a good system.
虽然出现过一些问题,但这基本上仍不失为一个好系统。
basically, there's not a lot we can do about it.
总的说来,我们对此做不了很多事。
Yes, that's basically correct.
对,基本正确。
This gun is designed for one purpose'u2014it's basically to kill people...
这种枪只有一个用途——就是用来杀人。
basically I think he would be someone who complemented me in terms of character.
我基本上认为他是在性格上和我互补的人。
basically you've got two choices...
大致说来,你有两个选择。
It's basically a vegan diet...
从根本上来讲,这是严格的素食主义饮食。
The system basically lets each state share its vehicle registration and identification data with the others.
该系统基本上可以让每个国家分享自己的车辆登记证和身份证的数据与其他.
DIT basically is at the sale by semiconductor supplier fiducial reach program of national natural resources.
DIT首要被半导体供给商用于发卖基准及国家资本规划.
That must be the oval unroofed amphitheater in Rome. It was basically a stadium with comprehensive functions.
那就是罗马的椭圆型露天竞技场了, 基本上是综合功能的体育场.
His heart is basically sound.
他的心脏基本上健康.
The situation is basically sound.
情况基本上是健康的.
I was basically a dreadful coward.
从根本上说,我非常胆小怕事.
It is basically all right.
大面儿上还过得去.
basically I agree with your plan.
我基本上同意你的计划.
Yes, that's basically correct.
对,基本正确。
Battery charging systems remain basically the same as those in use half a century ago.
电池充电系统和半个世纪前基本上没什么区别。
The official report basically exonerated everyone.
官方报道基本上宣布所有人无罪。
Honey is basically a compound of water, two types of sugar, vitamins and enzymes.
蜂蜜基本上是水、两种糖、几种维生素和酶的混合物。
He wants lawmakers to basically stop fiddling around as the country moves closer to breaking up.
国家在日益走向分裂,他希望立法者们再不要无所事事了。
We're basically over the hump. We've got an economy that's likely to grow next year even more than it did in 1992.
我们基本上渡过了难关。我们明年的经济增长速度甚至可能会超过1992年。
治安
A:There has been a lot of crime around here recently.
最近这周围发生了很多犯罪案件。
B:I know.
我知道。
A:Is there anything we can do?
有什么我们可以做的吗?
B:We could start a neighborhood watch group.
我们可以成立一个邻里监督组织。
A:What’s that?
那是什么啊?
B:It’sbasically our own form of security.
基本上就是我们自己的保安措施。
A:How do we do that?
该怎么做呢?
B:We can invite everyone from the neighborhood to a meeting.
我们可以邀请附近所有的人来开个会。
A:Where can we have the meeting?
在哪儿开呢?
B:We could meet at the park.
可以在公园里。
A:What would we do at the meeting?
我们在会上做些什么呢?
B:Everyone can sign up to walk around the neighborhood to make sure everyone is OK.
大家都要签署一个协议来保证在附近巡视,维护大家的安全。
A:That’s a good idea.
好主意。
basically, it's "I've got to produce this product and then, at the end of year, present it to NASA."
基本上,情况是“我必须生产这个产品,然后在年末,将它提交给美国国家航空航天局。”
2019全国卷2