John walked over to my desk and sat downbeside me.
约翰走向我的书桌,在我旁边坐下。
2020苏州市卷
There is a big parkbeside the supermarket.
超市旁边有一个大公园。
2019青岛市卷
In the picture, he sitsbeside me, looking very happy.
照片里,他坐在我旁边,看起来很开心。
2018天津市卷
beside
英[bɪ'saɪd] 美[bɪ'saɪd]
1.在…旁边;在…附近
Something that isbeside something else is at the side of it or next to it.
beside
e.g. On the tablebeside an empty plate was a pile of books...
桌上空盘子的旁边是一堆书。
e.g. I moved from behind my desk to sitbeside her.
我从桌子后面走到她身边坐了下来。
2.非常;极度
If you arebeside yourself with anger or excitement, you are extremely angry or excited.
e.g. He had shouted down the phone at her,beside himself with anxiety...
他焦急万分地对着电话那头的她大喊大叫。
e.g. Cathy wasbeside herself with excitement.
凯茜兴奋异常。
1. 在...旁边:below 在......下方 |beside 在......旁边 | big 大的
2. 在...的旁边,在...之外,与...相比:The murderer run away below the police's eyes. 杀人犯从警察眼皮底下跑了. |beside 在...的旁边,在...之外,与...相比. | He found the body by the river. 他在河边发现了尸体.
3. 在...旁:infer#推知 |beside#在...旁 |besides#并且
4. 在...旁边,和...比较:beneath 在...之下(on的反义词),低于,劣于; |beside 在...旁边,和...比较; |besides 除...之外,在...之外;
My painting looks childish beside yours.
同你的相比,我的画显得很幼稚。
Yes, I know it was an accident, but that's beside the point.
是的,我知道那是个事故,可是这无关紧要。
He was beside himself with rage when I told him what I had done.
我告诉他我做了什么事,他就勃然大怒。
He sat beside her all night.
整个晚上他都坐在她的身边。
a mill beside a stream
小溪旁的磨房
On the table beside an empty plate was a pile of books...
桌上空盘子的旁边是一堆书。
I moved from behind my desk to sit beside her.
我从桌子后面走到她身边坐了下来。
He had shouted down the phone at her, beside himself with anxiety...
他焦急万分地对着电话那头的她大喊大叫。
Cathy was beside herself with excitement.
凯茜兴奋异常。
Cathodic polarization curves of lead, cadmium and lead cadmium fluorosilicate baths were studied.
研究了氟硅酸酸盐体系中铅 、 镉和铅镉混合镀液的阴极极化曲线.
He knelt down beside the unconscious girl.
他跪在那个失去知觉的女孩身边.
He waltzed across to Helen and sat down beside her.
他轻松自如地走到海伦身边坐下.
A Scotswoman sat down beside me as we started, and she chattered nonstop the whole way.
我们出发时, 一个苏格兰女人坐到我身旁,一路上她说个没完.
The Titanic turned just in time, narrowly missing the immense wall of ice which rose over 100 feet out of the water beside her.
泰坦尼克号及时地转了方向, 勉强避开了高耸在它旁边超过海面一百英尺的一块巨大的冰墙.
When he learned of the good news, he was beside himself with joy.
听到那个好消息时, 他按捺不住高兴的心情.
What you are saying may be true, but in this case it is completely beside the question.
你说的话也许是真的, 但与本题根本不相干.
The bread mixture was set beside the fire to rise.
和好的面包面团靠火放着,好让它发酵.
John's dog padded patiently along beside him as he walked.
约翰散步时他的狗在他旁边耐心地跟着他慢慢地走.
A shell exploded right beside his office.
一颗炮弹就在他的办公室旁边爆炸了.
A woman sat down beside me as we started, and she chattered nonstop the whole way.
我们出发时, 一个女人坐到我身旁,一路上她说个没完.
She tucked up her voluminous skirts to make room for Jane beside her.
她掖起膨松的裙边给旁边的简腾出地方.
Your speech should not have been interlaced with these facts beside the point.
你的讲话不该把这些无关的事情都扯进去.
The dog loped along beside her.
那条狗在她身旁轻松地奔跑。
She skipped happily along beside me.
她连蹦带跳,高高兴兴地跟着我走。
Mervyn beside, Hangs over his dear mistress.
出自:SoutheyMassive horses galloping beside.
出自:J. P. Donleavy报警
A:Emergency Assistance, may I help you?
紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?
beside是什么意思
B:I've just been robbed. What should I do?
我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?
A:Are you injured, sir?
先生,您受伤了吗?
B:No, no, I'm just a little upset.
没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。
A:Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.
请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。
B:My name is Liu Wei. I ambeside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.
我叫刘伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。
A:Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.
请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。
beside
B:OK,thanks a lot.
好的,谢谢。
John walked over to my desk and sat downbeside me.
约翰走向我的书桌,在我旁边坐下。
2020苏州市卷
There is a big parkbeside the supermarket.
超市旁边有一个大公园。
2019青岛市卷
In the picture, he sitsbeside me, looking very happy.
照片里,他坐在我旁边,看起来很开心。
2018天津市卷
After hours in the cold and wet, he reached inside and pulled the wallet out hoping to find some ID so he could contact(联系) the driver, only to discover it contained £400 in notes, with another £50 in spare changebeside it.
在又冷又湿的天气里待了几个小时后, 他走进去把钱包拿了出来, 希望能找到身份证明以便联系司机, 却发现钱包里只有400英镑的钞票, 旁边还有50英镑的零钱。
2018北京卷