a letter of complaint
投诉信
a skin complaint
皮肤病
(formal)to file'/lodge (= make) a complaint
提出控告
I can see no grounds for complaint .
我看没理由抱怨。
a formal complaint
正式控告
a complaint that he had been unfairly treated
抱怨说他受到了不公正待遇
I'd like to make a complaint about the noise.
我要就噪音问题提出投诉。
I believe you have a complaint against one of our nurses.
我认为你对我们的一位护士有怨言。
The most common complaint is about poor service.
最常见的投诉与服务差有关。
We received a number of complaints from customers about the lack of parking facilities.
我们收到了来自顾客的许多投诉,抱怨缺乏停车设施。
I've got no complaints about them...
对他们我没什么意见。
Eczema is a common skin complaint which often runs in families.
湿疹是一种常见的皮肤病,通常具遗传性。
If you have a complaint about shoes bought from a shop covered by the Footwear Code, there are several ways of putting the matter right...
如果对在Footwear Code旗下零售店里买的鞋有不满意的地方,有几种解决问题的方式。
There's been a record number of complaints about the standard of service on Britain's railways...
有关英国铁路服务水平的投诉空前的多。
People have been reluctant to make formal complaints to the police...
人们不愿向警方作出正式投诉。
What do you like to do in your spare time?
空闲时你喜欢干什么?
The burden of his complaint was that quality was very poor.
他投诉的要点是品质非常差.
This is a cause of complaint.
这是抱怨的原因.
I could hear the director teeing off on his client's complaint as usual.
我能听到主任又像平时一样对客户的抱怨发火.
He has a heart complaint.
他有心脏病.
If you have a complaint you should tell me outright.
如果你有不满意的事,你应该直率地对我说.
Our neighbours lodged a complaint against us with the police.
我们的邻居向警方控告我们.
The king's eyes gleamed with anger as he listened to the farmer's complaint.
听到那个农民的埋怨,国王的眼里闪着愤怒的目光.
If you have any complaint, don't just sulk ; speak up.
你有意见提出来, 不要闹 意气.
The action he takes varies according to the nature of the complaint.
他所采取的行动,根据怨言的性质,而有所不同.
I'll make a strong case for your complaint.
我坚持要过问你提出的控告.
Quality Control-(品管)
A:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.
吉姆,我们有一些品管的问题。我们必须找出问题根源并设法解决。
B:What problems are you having, exactly?
你们究竟有什么问题?
A:Thecomplaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.
我们新产品的抱怨率非常高,几乎高达百分之七。
B:That's high.
的确很高。
A:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
没错。我们测试声卡时一直发现问题。
B:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
可是你们的促销材料要求这种声卡必须是市场上同类型产品中最便宜的。
A:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.
是要最便宜,但仍要有完备的功能。我们认为你们工厂需要采取措施来改善品管。
complaint的意思
B:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.
那意味我们会有额外的开销,而我们会把价格增加部分转嫁到你们身上。
A:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.
恐怕我们无法接受。你们的合约上说你们会以低于百分之五的瑕疵率交货。
B:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.
嗯,莱斯特我跟你说,我会再看一遍合约,并和管理部门讨论。然后我们会一起讨论解决这个问题。