do with
英[duːwɪð] 美[dʊwɪð]
1. 与...相处;忍受;对付:do well (病人等)康复情况良好 |dowith 与...相处;忍受;对付 |dowithout 没有...也行;将就
2. do with什么意思
2. 处理:extra adj.额外的 |dowith处理 | tempting adj.诱人的
3. 需要:do awaywith废除;弄死 |dowith 需要 |dowithout没有...也行
4.
4. 处置, 处理:do some shopping 买东西 |dowith 处置, 处理 | dream of 梦见
I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.
我有一大堆信件要处理。
Firstly, let us deal with the most important issue.
首先让我们来处理最紧要的问题。
We usually do our shopping at the weekend.
我们通常利用周末采购物品。
Do not impose upon his kindness.
不要利用他的仁慈。
You'll have to lump it even if you don't like it.
即使你不喜欢它,你也得忍受它。
I have to bear with his bad habit.
我不得不忍受他的坏习惯。
We need someone to do the clerical work here.
我们这里需要一个人做办事员的工作。
I don't suppose they wanted any extra help.
我想他们不需要额外帮助。
To my mind, she is a pleasant person to deal with.
据我看来她是个很好相处的人。
He gets along well with his boss.
他和老板相处得很好。
Beauty is an attitude. It has nothing to do with age.
美是一种态度,与年龄无关。
A lot of this has to do with power and greed.
凡此种种都和权力与贪欲有关。
We could all do with a cup of tea.
要是能给我们都来杯茶就好了。
Do you feel like you could do with a change?
你想不想改变一下?
That's none of your business, it has nothing to do with you.
那不关你的事,与你八竿子打不着。
Mr Butterfield denies having anything to do with the episode.
巴特菲尔德先生否认和此事有关。
The essays could do with a flash of wit or humor.
这些散文需要一些出其不意的风趣或幽默。
I'm sorry, but it's nothing to do with you.
对不起,但是这跟你没关系。
Brew up, Curly. We could all do with a cup of tea.
沏茶,柯利,我们每人都要喝一杯。
Viewers will have to make do with tired re-runs and second-rate movies.
电视观众只能将就着看一下已经看厌了的重播节目和二流电影。
Jack would have nothing to do with such capers.
杰克不愿扯上这种荒唐的事。
He is highly disdainful of anything to do with the literary establishment.
他对任何与文学界权威沾边的事都嗤之以鼻。
That coat could do with a wash.
那件外套要洗一下了.
What did he do with the thirty pounds?
他用这30英镑干了什么?
The range could do with being extended.
范围需要扩展。
培训
A:You can’tdo that here.
你在这里不可以这样。
do with的意思
B:What’s wrongwith (drinking/ smoking/ eating) here?
在这儿(喝酒/吸烟/吃东西)有什么问题?
求职面试
B:Howdo you handle your conflictwith your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
兑换货币
A:Good afternoon. May I help you?
下午好,您需要帮忙吗?
B:Yes. Could you change some RMB into American dollars for me?
是的。你能帮我把人民币兑换成美元吗?
A:Certainly, sir. How much would you like to change?
当然可以。您要换多少?
B:Ten thousand yuan, please. By the way, what is the exchange rate for American currency today?
一万元。顺便问一下,今天美元的兑换率是多少?
A:According to the present rate, one US. Dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.6 Chinese yuan.
根据目前的牌价,1美元相当于8。6元人民币。
B:OK, here are the ten thousand yuan.
好的。这是一万元人民币。
A:Would you please show me your passport?
请出示您的护照。
B:Here you are.
给您。
A:Thank you. You'll have it right away. Will you please sign your name on this exchange memo? Here is your money. Please check it. Keep this exchange memo. You will need it to convert any money you have left when you leave America.
谢谢,马上就还您。请您在兑换单上签名。这是您的钱,请点一下。把兑换单收好。在您离开美国时,需要兑换余下的外汇兑换券时也许有用。
B:Thank you. What exactly should Idowith the Foreign Exchange Certificates leftwith me?
谢谢。如果外汇兑换券用不完该怎么办?
do with是什么意思
A:You have to go to money exchange counter in the bank, airport or railway station.
请到银行、机场或火车站的兑换处去兑换。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
do with
A:You are welcome.
不客气。