entitle
英[ɪn'taɪtl] 美[ɪn'taɪtl]
"The Freedom of Information Act entitles you to request your FBI file"
1.给予…权利;给予…资格
If youare entitled to something, you have the right to have it or do it.
e.g. If the warranty is limited, the terms mayentitle you to a replacement or refund...
如果保修有限制,根据条款你也许可以要求退换或者退款。
e.g. They are entitled to first class travel...
他们可以坐头等舱旅行。
2.给(书、电影、绘画等)命名;给…题名
If the title of something such as a book, film, or painting is, for example, 'Sunrise', you can say that itis entitled 'Sunrise'.
e.g. Chomsky's review is entitled 'Psychology and Ideology'.
乔姆斯基的这篇评论题为《心理学与意识形态》。
e.g. ...a performance entitled 'United States'.
名为《美国》的一场演出
1.
1. 授权:凭藉优良的研发技术、高品质的制造水平以及高可靠的服务保障,短期内即赢得了数目众多的客户群 经营管理理念:N、E、O、C、E、N、E 国际性(National)、永恒(Endless)、奉献(Offer)、包容(Contain)、公正(Equity)、沟通(Negotiate) 授权(entitle) 我们提供优良的工
2. 给与名称,使有资格,使有权利:entice 吸引,引诱 |entitle 给与名称,使有资格,使有权利 | entrance 使出神,使神魂颠倒
3. 赋予权力:附条件的权利 conditional right | 赋予权力entitle | 个体工商户:individual businesses
4. entitle的反义词
4. 使有资格:encourage鼓励 |entitle使有资格 | entreat恳求
She read a poem entitled The Apple Tree.
她读了一首题为《苹果树》的诗。
He entitled the book Savage Love.
他给这本书取名为《野性的爱》。
His services entitle him to our respect.
凭他的功劳他应受我们尊敬。
Your qualifications entitle you to a higher salary.
你的资格使你有权享有较高的薪水。
If the warranty is limited, the terms may entitle you to a replacement or refund.
如果保修有限制,根据条款你也许可以要求退换或者退款。
Golden parachutes entitle them to a full year's salary if they get booted out of the company.
一旦被公司解雇,“金降落伞”协议使他们有权领取相当于一整年的薪水。
How does one entitle the queen when speaking directly to her?
直接同女王讲话时,我们该怎样称呼她 呢 ?
This ticket doesn't entitle you to travel first class.
你这张票不能坐头等位.
Their age and experience entitle old people to the respect of young people.
老年人由于他们的年龄和经验而得到年轻人对他们的尊敬.
The documents which you have entitle you to drawback for duties paid.
你拥有的这些文件使你有权退税.
You may entitle this section Relevant Experience, Business Experience, Leadership Experience, etc.
你可以将这段命名为相关经历 、 工作经验 、 领导经验等.
His services entitle him to our respect.
凭他的功劳他应受我们尊敬.
Tickets of the Navigation Co. entitle the holder to break the journey at London and Paris.
该轮船公司的船票容许持票人在伦敦和巴黎滞留.
Roosevelt's contributions to the science of administration alone would entitle him to distinction among the Presidents.
罗斯福对于管理科学的贡献,就足以使他成为一位出类拔萃的总统.
We adopt special lift technology; choose import bearing to entitle products with legerity and agility.
我们采用特殊的升降技术, 精选进口高速轴承,赋予产品轻巧与灵活.
We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.
我方相信我们在外贸和推销方面的经验足以值得贵方的信任.
I am planning to write a book, I intend to entitle it The Journey Westward.
我准备写一本书, 打算将它命名为《西游记》.
We will entitle you to a 10 % discount during July on anything you buy.
您7月份来买任何东西时,价格均可按9折优惠.
Their age and experience entitle old people to the respect of young people.
老年人由于他们的年龄和经验而得到年轻人对他们的尊敬。
This ticket entitles you to a free seat at the concert.
持这张票你可以免费听音乐会。
I am entitled to a repayment for the damaged goods.
我有权利索取货物损坏赔偿金。
She was entitled to a disability pension.
她有权享受残疾人津贴。
Every child in this country is entitled to free education at school.
在这个国家所有儿童都可免费上学。
Women workers are entitled to a 90-day maternity leave with pay.
女工有权享受90天产假,工资照领。
He is entitled to special consideration.
他有权利得到特殊照顾。
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
人人都有权持有自己的看法。
That proposal was not entitled to consideration.
那项提案不值得考虑。
A clear..way of entitling the tunes is to name them after their composers.
出自:B. Cottle