字1 字21 字41 字61 字81 字101 成语1 成语21 成语41 成语61 成语81 成语101 词语1 词语101 词语201 词语301 词语401 词语501 词语601 单词1 单词21 单词41 单词61 单词81 单词101 诗词1 诗词101 诗词201 诗词301 诗词401 诗词501 诗词601 诗人1 诗人21 诗人41 诗人61 诗人81 诗人101 名句1 名句21 名句41 名句61 名句81 名句101 近反义词1 近反义词21 近反义词41 近反义词61 近反义词81 近反义词101 造句1 造句101 造句201 造句301 造句401 造句501 造句601 字笔顺1 字笔顺21 字笔顺41 字笔顺61 字笔顺81 字笔顺101 歇后语1 谜语1 谜语11 谜语21 文言文1 文言文2 文言文3 百家姓1 百家姓2 百家姓3 字列表1 字列表51 字列表101 字列表151 字列表201 单词列表1 单词列表51 单词列表101 单词列表151 单词列表201 诗人列表1 诗人列表51 诗人列表101 诗人列表151 诗人列表201 诗歌列表1 诗歌列表51 诗歌列表101 诗歌列表151 诗歌列表201 诗句列表1 诗句列表51 诗句列表101 诗句列表151 诗句列表201 成语列表1 成语列表51 成语列表101 成语列表151 成语列表201 词语列表1 词语列表51 词语列表101 词语列表151 词语列表201 组词列表1 组词列表51 组词列表101 组词列表151 组词列表201
exhort详情
当前位置:首页 单词大全 exhort

exhort

英[ɪɡ'zɔːt] 美[ɪɡ'zɔːrt]

  • 【名词:】exhorter
  • 【过去式:】exhorted
  • 【过去分词:】exhorted
  • 【现在分词:】exhorting
  • 【第三人称单数:】exhorts

n.(名词)
  1. 激励;告诫
v.(动词)
  1. 激励, 鼓励,勉励;敦促
  2. 告诫,规劝,力劝,劝告,劝,劝说,劝导,劝戒,忠告
  3. 倡导,提倡,主张
Verb:
  1. spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts;

    "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"

  2. force or impel in an indicated direction;

    "I urged him to finish his studies"

1.规劝;劝诫;劝告
If youexhort someoneto do something, you try hard to persuade or encourage them to do it.

e.g. Kennedy exhorted his listeners to turn away from violence...
肯尼迪劝诫听众远离暴力。
e.g. He exhorted his companions, 'Try to accomplish your aim with diligence'.
他劝诫同伴说:“要通过勤奋努力实现自己的目标。”

exhortation
Foreign funds alone are clearly not enough, nor are exhortations to reform.
光有外资显然不够,只是劝告人们进行改革也不行。

1. exhort

1. 劝告,力劝:exhilarate 使高兴 |exhort 劝告,力劝 | exhume 从墓中挖出

2. 告诫,勉励:entreat恳求 |exhort告诫,勉励 | forbid禁止

3.

3. 规劝:exhilaration 欢乐 |exhort 规劝 | exigence 紧急状态

4. 劝诫:exhilarative 使高兴的 |exhort 劝诫 |exhortation 劝告

The chairman exhorted the party workers to take action.

主席敦促党的工作人员采取行动。

He often exhorts Mary to work harder.

他经常勉励玛丽要更加努力工作。

The party leader exhorted his members to start preparing for government.

该党领袖敦促党员着手准备筹建政府。

They had been exhorted to action.

已经告诫他们采取行动。

Kennedy exhorted his listeners to turn away from violence...

肯尼迪劝诫听众远离暴力。

He exhorted his companions, 'Try to accomplish your aim with diligence'.

他劝诫同伴说:“要通过勤奋努力实现自己的目标。”

In general, we should definitely exhort them to not repeat the mistake change for the better.

原则上, 当然要规劝父母改正,阻止其再继续犯错.

Say these things. exhort and correct with all authority. Let no one look down on you.

你要宣讲这些事, 以全权规劝和指摘, 不要让任何人轻视你.

The warnings given to you previously remain and I exhort vigilance and alertness.

之前给你们的警告依然有效,我恳请你们保持警惕机敏.

Therefore I exhort you, be imitators of me.

林前4:16所以我求你们效法我.

This is why people exhort each other not to step into stock market.

这就是为什麽许多人互相告诫,不要涉足股市的原因.

I exhort me self: The field insists on definitely essential points effort.

我告诫我自己: 一定要努力地坚持.

Cor. 4:16 I exhort you therefore, Become imitators of me.

林前四16所以我恳求你们要效法我.

I exhort Euodias, and I exhort Syntyche, to think the same thing in the Lord.

2我劝友欧底亚, 也劝循都基, 要在主里思念相同的事.

Until they do, they can exhort consumers off the tap 'u2013 or turn it off themselves.

在做这些事情之前, 它们可以告诫消费者关上水龙头——或是亲自动手把它关掉.

Therefore I exhort you to confirm your love toward him.

8所以我劝你们,要向他证实你们的爱.

To entreat earnestly and often repeatedly; exhort.

恳切,通常重复地恳求; 规劝.

The opposition can only question and exhort.

反对党只能提出质问和告诫.

Cor. 2:8 Therefore I exhort you to confirm your love toward him.

林后二8所以我劝你们,要向他证实你们的爱.

Commonly, though not always, we exhort to good actions , we instigate to ill Samuel Johnson.

通常, 尽管并不总是, 我们规劝人们做好事,又怂勇人们做坏事(萨缪尔·约翰逊).

I exhort you therefore, Become imitators of me.

16所以我恳求你们要效法我.

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

这些事你要讲明, 劝戒人,用各等权柄责备人. 不可叫人轻看你.

These things teach and exhort.

这些事你要教导人,并劝勉人.

We do not exhort ourselves.

我们并不做出激烈的举动.

Preach Bein season and out of season. Convince , rebuke , exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.

2务要传道,无论得时不得时,总要专心; 并用百般的忍耐,各样的教训, 责备人 、 警戒人、劝勉人.

These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

多2:15这些事你要讲明、劝戒人、用各等权柄责备人. 不可叫人轻看你.

If they cannot accept our advice, wait for better opportunities to exhort them again and again.

如父母不接受劝告, 就等到父母心情好时再劝.

  • The people would be exhorted to liberality.

    出自:Ld Macaulay
  • The Faithful were exhorted to receive Holy Communion.

    出自:P. Kavanagh
  • The referee was exhorting the pair.

    出自:L. A. G. Strong

上一个:exhilarate

下一个:exempt

相关推荐

四川高考志愿填报方式是什么

四川高考志愿填报方式是什么

四川高考志愿填报方式:1、进入页面;2、修改密码;3、填报须知;4、查看个人基本信息;5、志愿类别选择;6、填写志愿和修改志愿;7、填写或修改志愿结束后,单击页面底部的[保存并提交]按钮,则所填写的志愿数据将得到保存,保存即表示该批次志愿已经提交。

分享至:
Top