The kid dug a tunnel in the sand.
小孩在沙堆里挖了一个地道。
She sees me as a little kid who counts for nothing.
她认为我还是目个无足轻重的小孩子。
Half the kids round here are unemployed.
这里的年轻人有一半失业。
When he returned the kid was roasted.
当他回来的时候,小山羊已经烤熟了。
I have three pairs of kid gloves.
我有三副羊皮手套了。
You're kidding!
你在开玩笑吧!
He was trying to kid us about it.
他想拿那件事开我们玩笑。
Jack tried to kid us into believing his story .
杰克试图欺骗我们使我们相信他的故事。
He used to kid with me about buying those fake antiques.
他过去经常取笑我买那些假古董。
His kid sister clerks in a store.
他妹妹在商店当店员。
A bunch of kids were hanging around outside.
一群年轻人在外面到处游逛。
a kid of 15
15岁的年轻人
She's a bright kid.
她是个聪明孩子。
How are the kids (= your children) ?
孩子们好吗?
Do you have any kids?
你有孩子吗?
I thought he was kidding when he said he was going out with a rock star.
他说他在与一位摇滚乐歌星谈恋爱,我还以为他在开玩笑呢。
I didn't mean it. I was only kidding .
我并没有这个意思,我只是开开玩笑而已。
I'm not kidding you. It does work.
我不是戏弄你,那的确有效。
They're kidding themselves if they think it's going to be easy.
如果他们认为这会很容易,那是自己欺骗自己。
I tried to kid myself (that) everything was normal.
我试图让自己相信一切都正常。
'u2018It's cold! 'u2019 'u2018No kidding! 'u2019
“天气真冷!”“可不是!”
I want the money back tomorrow. No kidding.
我希望明天钱就能退回来。这可不是开玩笑。
They've got three kids...
他们有3个孩子。
All the kids in my class could read.
我们班所有的孩子都能阅读。
There were gangs of kids on motorbikes roaming around...
过去有成群结队的年轻人骑着摩托车四处游荡。
That's a lot for a kid of 22 to cope with.
那对一个22岁的年轻人来说是够难应付的。
My kid sister woke up and started crying.
我妹妹醒了,哭了起来。
I'm not kidding, Frank. There's a cow out there, just standing around...
我没有开玩笑,弗兰克。外面有一头母牛,就站在附近。
I'm just kidding...
我只是开玩笑。
He liked to kid Ingrid a lot...
他很喜欢捉弄英格丽德。
He used to kid me about being chubby.
他过去常取笑我胖。
We're kidding ourselves, Bill. We're not winning, we're not even doing well...
我们在自己骗自己,比尔。我们没有赢,我们甚至都没有发挥好。
I could kid myself that you did this for me, but it would be a lie.
我可以欺骗自己你这样做是为了我,但那终究是谎言。
I'm scared. No kidding, really.
我很害怕。不是开玩笑,真的。
'We won.' 'u2014 'No kidding?'
“我们赢了。”——“真的吗?”
You've got to be kidding! I can't live here!...
你在开玩笑吧!我不可能住这儿!
'He's a mild inoffensive man isn't he? 'u2014 Oh you've gotta be kidding.'
“他是个温和、没有恶意的人,不是吗?”——“啊,你不是开玩笑吧。”
She played the role of a meek, innocent, shy girl. I don't know who she was trying to kid...
她装作一个温顺、天真、害羞的女孩。真不知道她想骗谁。
'Maybe tomorrow will be better,' I said, hanging up. 'Who am I kidding?' I told Wolfe. 'Tomorrow will be more of the same.'
“也许明天会更好,”我说着挂断了电话。“我在骗谁啊?”我对沃尔夫说。“明天还是一个样。”