move into
英 美
"the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
1.住进,迁入(新居)
If youmove into a new house, you start living there.
e.g. I want you tomoveinto my apartment. We've a spare room.
我想让你住进我的公寓,我们还有一个空房间。
1. 进入:motor center 运动(神经)中枢 |moveinto 进入 | much less 更不用说
2. 侵入:Staples 基本产品 basic elements | Invade 侵入moveinto | Contemporary 当代的 existing
3. 搬入,迁入:677motorcarn. 汽车 | 678moveinto搬入,迁入 | 679mown. 草堆,皱眉; v. 割草,扫射,收入干草棚
4. 搬进来:move 搬家 |moveinto 搬进来 | neighbour 邻居
As we move into broadband, a wide range of e-commerce services will become available.
我们转入宽频传输领域后,将会提供多种电子商务服务。
'Would you like to move into the ward?''u2014 'A kind thought. but no. thank you.
“你想不想挪到病房里来?”——“哦,您太好心了,不用了,谢谢。”
He would like an assurance that other forces will not move into the territory that his forces vacate.
他想确保其他势力不会在他的军队撤离后进入这个地区。
He was surprised to see hookers move into the next apartment.
他看到妓女搬入隔壁公寓时,吓了一跳.
If you move into the house now, you have to pay 5000 yuan down.
如果你现在搬进这座房子, 你得先交5000元.
When you move into a new house you really have to start payling out money.
当你迁入新居,你就得开始付钱了.
Thanks for helping me move into my new apartment. No problem. Call on me anytime.
谢谢你帮我搬家到新的公寓. 不用客气, 你随时都可以找我.
Everything seems perfectly fine until we move into the chest cavity area.
一切看起来都非常的好直到我们检查了胸腔.
Is he trying to move into the White House before I've moved out?
就是他在我走之前要搬进白宫 吗 ?
Bhagavan: The word as we move into oneness is effortless effort.
巴格旺: 进入合一状态的关键词是“无为之为”.
DIANE Fine. When did you move into the house?
好. 你什么时候搬进房子.
All of these companies have ample motivation to move into China.
在进军中国方面,所有这些企业都有着足够的动机.
He is also trying to move into show business.
他亦尝试加入演艺圈.
Could you help me to move into my new apartment tomorrow?
明天你能帮我把家搬到新公寓去 吗 ?
move into the slow lane so others can pass you safely.
应该转到慢车道上,让其它车辆能安全超车.
Getting Started-(成立公司)
move into
A:Let's review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able tomoveinto our new office?
我们再看一遍我们的初步计划。你想什么时候我们可以搬进新的办公室?
B:Well, we canmove in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.
七月一号之后我们随时可以搬进去,不过搬进去和实际开始工作是两回事。
A:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.
说得好。无论如何,我会要我们新任的市场经理,海伦.派克帮忙我们打点一切。
B:What is she doing?
她是做什么的?
A:She's overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.
她监督机器设备的采购等等。
B:Does she have a background in that sort of thing?
她有那方面的背景吗?
A:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance.
事实上,她上一个公司从行销到财务,实际上都是她在运作的。
B:I'm looking forward to meeting her.
我期待认识她。
A:Have you begun to investigate factories? I'm so glad we aren't going to try to run our own factory at first.
你开始调查工厂了吗?我很高兴我们没有先试图设立自己的工厂。
B:Yes, I've started. And I've found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-
是的,开始了。我也替研发部门找了些好人才。然后有一些美术人员设计我们的商标——
move into的意思
A:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .
商标,标语,信头,名片……
B:You thought setting up a company was going to be easy?
你觉得创立一间公司会容易吗?
Lift Furniture
A:Could you help me lift some furniture, Marie?
你能帮我搬一下家具吗,玛丽?
B:Sure, what would you like me to do?
当然可以,你想让我做什么?
A:Well, first, you could go upstairs and grab the yellow key.
首先,你上楼去拿那把黄色的钥匙。
B:The one on the table?
桌子上那把吗?
A:Yes. Then, you could come back down and unlock the spare bedroom here.
对。然后你下来打开这儿的备用卧室。
move into
B:Then what would you like me tomove?
接下来你让我搬什么呢?
A:Do you think you would be able tomove this chairinto the room by yourself?
你觉得你可以自己把这个椅子搬到房间里吗?
B:Sure, not a problem.
没问题。
A:You might want to stretch your legs a bit. You don’t want to hurt yourself. And make sure you bend your knees so you don’t hurt your back.
你也许要稍稍伸伸腿,你不想弄伤自己吧。要记住曲膝,这样就不会伤到背部。
B:Good idea. Anything else you’d like me tomove?
好主意,你还需要我搬其它东西吗?
A:Just a few things—the television, the blue lamp, and the coffee table.
还有几件—电视、蓝台灯和咖啡桌。
B:Is that all?
就这些吗?
A:That’s it. I’ll be upstairs. Shout if you need anything.
就这些。我马上就上楼,你如果需要什么就喊一声。