The ship was due to sail the following morning.
这艘船定于第二天启航。
A terrible storm forced the ship to put back.
可怕的风暴迫使这条船返航了。
The paint on the ship's sides was coming off.
舰壳两边的漆开始脱落。
Please inform us when we should ship the goods.
请通知我们什么时候装运货物。
We ship our products anywhere within Great Britain.
我们运送我们的产品到大不列颠的任何地方。
The oil company will ship out the heavy equipment.
石油公司将用船运送重型设备。
The ship forged ahead through the stormy sea.
船在风急浪高的海面上稳稳行进。
We must transfer to ship after arriving in Shanghai.
我们到上海后得转乘轮船。
There are two restaurants on board ship .
船上有两个餐厅。
a sailing'/cargo'/cruise ship
帆船;货船;游艇
a ship's captain'/crew'/company'/cook
船长;船上的全体船员 / 厨师
Raw materials and labour come by ship , rail or road.
从水上、铁路和公路运来原料和工人。
The company ships its goods all over the world.
公司把货物运往世界各地。
He was arrested and shipped back to the UK for trial.
他被捕后被押解回英国接受审判。
The software is due to ship next month.
这个软件定于下月上市。
The company continues to ship more computer systems than its rivals.
这家公司继续比竞争对手推出更多的计算机系统。
The children were shipped off to a boarding school at an early age.
孩子们在幼年时就送到了一所寄宿学校。
Within ninety minutes the ship was ready for departure...
90分钟之内轮船准备出发。
We went by ship over to America.
我们搭轮船去美国。
Food is being shipped to drought-stricken Southern Africa.
食物正被运往遭受旱灾的非洲南部。
The ship drifted helplessly for a time.
那艘船孤零无依地漂泊了一阵子.
The captain ordered all sails lowered so the ship could ride out the storm.
船长命令把所有的帆放下以便船只安全渡过暴风雨.
A ship surges at anchor.
抛锚的船随波涛起伏.
The ship steered for the open seas.
船驶向公海.
The ship signaled back a negative.
该船上发出否定的回答信号.
The ship landed the goods at Dover.
轮船在多佛港卸了货.
They loaded the ship with coal.
他们将煤装上船.
This ship embarked cargoes.
这艘船装载货物.
She could feel the rolling motion of the ship under her feet.
她能感觉到脚下船在晃动.
There is so much vibration on a ship that one cannot write.
船上的震动大得使人无法书写.
The seamen equipped a ship for a voyage.
水手们装备船只准备出航.
The ship crossed the bar safely.
船平安地穿过沙滩.
The ship came within range of the guns.
那条船进入火炮的射程之内.
What's the carrying capacity of this ship?
这艘船载重多少?
下订单
A:How many would you like to order ?
您要订多少?
B:Is there a minimum order ?
有最低订购量的限制吗?
A:No ,we canship in lots of any size .
没有,任何数量都可以出货。
B:We‘ll try one case of this .
那么,这种的就试一箱吧
Placing an order-(下定单)
ship的解释
A:How are you this afternoon?
今天下午过得如何?
B:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
A:Very good. Here is our price list.
好的。这是我们的价目表。
B:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
A:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
B:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
A:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
B:What about lead time?
交货时间呢?
A:We couldship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
ship的反义词
B:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
A:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
B:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
那我想就先下六百组的订单。
A:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
International Trade-shipping-(国际贸易-运输)
ship的意思
A:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。
B:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
我是李凯文。
A:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
嗨。我是海伦.派克。
B:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
ship的解释
A:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
B:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
A:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
您想要空运多少数量呢?
B:We'd like toship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
A:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
B:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
A:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
B:That would be great.
那样很好。
A:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
我不确定海运的时间表。
B:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
A:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
B:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。