What a nice surprise!
真是让人惊喜!
a surprise attack
突然袭击
There are few surprises in this year's budget.
今年的预算案没有多少出人意料的地方。
I have a surprise for you!
我要告诉你一件你意想不到的事!
It comes as no surprise to learn that they broke their promises.
得知他们食言并不让人觉得意外。
Her letter came as a complete surprise .
万万没想到会收到她的信。
There are lots of surprises in store for visitors to the gallery.
参观画展的人将会发现许多令他们惊奇的东西。
Visitors to the gallery are in for a few surprises .
参观画展的人将会见到一些令他们惊奇的东西。
a look of surprise
惊讶的表情
She looked up in surprise .
她惊讶地抬起头。
He gasped with surprise at her strength.
发现她有这么大的力气,他大吃一惊。
They couldn't conceal their surprise at seeing us together.
看见我们在一起,他们表现出掩饰不住的诧异。
I got a surprise when I saw the bill.
一看账单我吃了一惊。
Much to my surprise , I passed.
压根儿没想到,我及格了。
To everyone's surprise , the plan succeeded.
出乎所有人的意料,那个计划竟然取得了成功。
Imagine our surprise when he walked into the room!
你想象一下,他走进房间时,我们多么惊奇!
I have a surprise for you: We are moving to Switzerland!...
我有一个惊喜的消息要告诉你:我们要搬去瑞士了!
It may come as a surprise to some that a normal, healthy child is born with many skills...
一个身体健康正常的小孩天生就会许多技能,这或许会令有些人感到惊奇。
The Foreign Office in London has expressed surprise at these allegations...
位于伦敦的英国外交部对这些说法表示惊讶。
'You mean he's going to vote against her?' Scobie asked in surprise...
斯科比惊讶地问道:“你是说他会投她的反对票吗?”
We'll solve the case ourselves and surprise everyone...
我们要自己解决这件事,然后让所有人感到吃惊。
It surprised me that a driver of Alain's experience should make those mistakes...
令我惊讶的是像阿兰这样经验丰富的司机竟然会犯那样的错误。
surprise a new neighbour with one of your favourite home-made dishes.
做一道拿手的家常小菜,给你的新邻居一个惊喜。
...Senga MacFie, one of the surprises of the World Championships three months ago...
森加·麦克菲,三个月前世界锦标赛上的一匹黑马
My father decided to slip a little extra spending money into my purse as a surprise.
为了给我一个惊喜,父亲决定往我的钱包里多塞一些零花钱。
Marlborough led his armies across the Rhine and surprised the French and Bavarian armies near the village of Blenheim.
马尔伯勒带领他的部队穿过莱茵河,在离布莱尼姆村不远的地方向法国和巴伐利亚联军发动了突袭。
There is a shortage of carrots. So everybody starts growing carrots. Next season, surprise, surprise, there is a glut of carrots.
胡萝卜紧缺,于是大家都去种胡萝卜。等到来年这个时候,可想而知,胡萝卜就会过剩。
He came back in as I was heading up to the shower. 'surprise, surprise,' he said.
我正要去淋浴时他回来了。“想不到吧,”他说。
His question took his two companions by surprise...
他提的问题让他的两个伙伴都愣住了。
Whenever it snows in Britain we are taken by surprise.
每次英国下雪,我们都会感到惊讶。
Getting Cleaned up-(弄干净)
A:Hey, Bob. I can't find my electric shaver.
喂,鲍勃,我怎么找不到我的电动剃须刀?
B:I`m sorry. I used it and I guess I put it on the top shelf with my stuff.
抱歉,我用过了。我想是把它和我的东西一起放到壁橱上面的搁板上了。
A:Yead,here it is. You might at least clean it up when you use it.The blade's dirty ang I still can't find the cord.
嗯,在这里。 你用过以后至少应该把它弄干净。刀片很脏,电线也还没有找到。
B:Stop complaining and start shaving. Breakfast'll be ready in about five minutes and you won't if you don't hurry.
别抱怨了, 快刮胡子吧。大约还有五分钟早饭就好了, 要不你就来不及吃早饭了。
A:Your eggs are already beginning to burn.
你的鸡蛋已经烧焦了。
B:What kind of juice do you want?
你想吃什么果汁?
A:Do we have a choice?
有挑选余地吗?
B:Sure. Tomato or V8.
是的,有番茄汁和V8。
A:Well you know how I feel about tomato.surprise me.
嗯,你知道我对番茄汁的态度。 真使我意外!