your
英[jɔː(r)] 美[jʊr]
1.你的;您的;你们的
A speaker or writer usesyour to indicate that something belongs or relates to the person or people that they are talking or writing to.
your
e.g. Emma, I trustyour opinion a great deal...
埃玛,我非常相信你的看法。
e.g. I left all ofyour messages onyour desk...
我把所有给你的便条都放在你书桌上了。
2.(有时用于口语和非正式书面语中表示泛指)你的,任何人的
In spoken English and informal written English,your is sometimes used to indicate that something belongs to or relates to people in general.
e.g. Painkillers are very useful in small amounts to bringyour temperature down...
小剂量的止痛药对于降低体温非常有用。
e.g. I then realized how possible it was to overcomeyour limitations.
那时我才意识到,人克服自身局限的可能性到底有多大。
3.(口语中有时用于typical, normal等形容词前表示典型)
In spoken English, a speaker sometimes usesyour before an adjective such as 'typical' or 'normal' to indicate that the thing referred to is a typical example of its type.
e.g. Stan Reilly is not really one ofyour typical Brighton Boys...
斯坦·赖利其实并不是那种典型的布赖顿男孩。
e.g. It's justyour average wooden door.
它就是那种平常的木门。
1. 你们的:由使徒行传二章三十八节可看出句法之重要性. 这节经文可以有许多不同的解释,似乎认为必须受洗才能得救. 然而,在希腊文中却观察到,悔改(repent)是复数动词,你们的(your)及罪(sins)也是复数;但受洗(baptized)及代名词你(you)
2. 你:每个人都有自己的家. 有的人处处有家,有人的以校为家,有的人四海是家,有人的长驻他家. 家,英文就是family,分开就是爸爸(father)妈妈(mother)我(I)爱(love)你(your). 家,是温暖的港湾,是爱的归宿.
3. 的:开证行分别授权上述银行凭表面与信用证条款相符的单据付款、承兑汇票,或者议付,并保证依照本惯例对上述银行予以偿付,开证行应该铭记此项规定. 你们(YOU)或你们的(your)词语表示,应该避免,原因是其含意随格式各页不同而
your work falls short of my expectations.
你的工作未达到我的期望。
Please advise us of any change in your plan.
你们的计划倘有变更,请告诉我们。
I like your dress.
我喜欢你的连衣裙。
Excuse me, is this your seat?
对不起,这是您的座位吗?
The bank is on your right.
银行在你的右边。
Dentists advise you to have your teeth checked every six months.
牙医建议大家每六个月检查一次牙齿。
In Japan you are taught great respect for your elders.
在日本,人们要学会非常尊敬长辈。
This is your typical English pub.
这就是典型的英格兰酒吧。
(ironic,disapproving) You and your bright ideas!
你的主意可真高明!
your Majesty
陛下
your Excellency
阁下
Emma, I trust your opinion a great deal...
埃玛,我非常相信你的看法。
I left all of your messages on your desk...
我把所有给你的便条都放在你书桌上了。
Painkillers are very useful in small amounts to bring your temperature down...
小剂量的止痛药对于降低体温非常有用。
I then realized how possible it was to overcome your limitations.
那时我才意识到,人克服自身局限的可能性到底有多大。
Stan Reilly is not really one of your typical Brighton Boys...
斯坦·赖利其实并不是那种典型的布赖顿男孩。
It's just your average wooden door.
它就是那种平常的木门。
You don't know the facts, so keep your mouth shut!
你不了解情况, 别多嘴!
your behavior is causing our name to be dragged through the mud.
你的所作所为已经损坏了我们的名誉.
Treat this house as your own, feel free.
把这所房子当作你自己的好了, 放轻松.
Please remember me to your parents.
请代我向你父母问候.
You seem mistrustful even of your friends.
看来你连自己的朋友都信不过了.
The matter in your essay is excellent but the style is deplorable.
你的文章内容不错,但是文体很糟.
Please show your ticket to the stewardess when you board the plane.
登机时请向空中小姐出示机票.
Why do you leave all the hard work up to your mother?
你为什么把所有难做的事都留给你母亲?
I must ask you to tone down your remarks; they are giving offence to some of our visitors.
我们必须要求你说话语气和缓一些, 因为你的话得罪了一些客人.
Abler Men are undertaking your Confutation.
出自:T. FullerI was..pleased to have your letter.
出自:J. RhysLet me help you to take off your coat.
出自:J. SteinbeckAre you going to tell me about your childhood?
出自:I. Murdoch退钱
your的意思
A:(Would you like/ Do you want)your money back?
你(想/要)退钱吗?
B:Yes. / No.
是的。/不是。
进修
A:I’ll talk toyour (father/ mother/ teacher) about it.
我会跟你(爸爸/妈妈/老师)商量商量。
B:O.K. Thanks.
好的,谢谢。
还礼
A:I appreciateyour kindness.
非常感谢你的帮助。
your的反义词
B:My pleasure.
乐意效劳。