When passengers disembark from a ship, aeroplane, or bus, they leave it at the end of their journey.
离船;下飞机;下车
I looked towards the plane. Six passengers had already disembarked.
我朝飞机处望去,已有6名乘客下来了。
Slowly the ship moored, and people began to disembark.
船徐徐停住, 便有许多人上岸去.
Terry is on the bus but he doesn't know where to disembark. He asks the driver.
泰瑞正坐在一部公车上,但他不知道该在哪里下车. 他问了司机.
The plane has stopped completely, please disembark from the front ( middle, rear ) entry door.
本架飞机已经完全停稳(由于停靠廊桥), 请您从前 ( 中, 后 ) 登机门下飞机.
Bullshit, you oneself also saw , they to disembark occasionally! They also to disembark occasionally!
胡说, 您自己也看见了, 它们有时候也上岸!
The ramp has just been put in its position. Now you can get your belongings and disembark.
舷梯已经放好. 现在您可以拿着行李下飞机了.
Macao altogether has 28 banks, including 3 disembark banks.
澳门共有28家银行, 包括3家离岸银行.
What used to be an exit ramp is now a boat ramp to disembark survivors.
以前的出口坡道现在变成了船用斜坡道,给幸存者登岸用.
We'll to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and to disembark.
我们将在这里过夜, 请拿好随身物品预备下飞机.
After he toes disembark from Weikeluo, place's indignant gentile purpose breaks him dead with stone.
他从威克洛上岸后, 当地愤怒的异教徒企图用石头将他砸死.
Passengers are kindly requested to disembark from the front exit.
请各位乘客走前出口.
I order to pull in to shore. All disembark.
我命令靠岸, 全体下船.
We should disembark from the right exit.
我们应该从右边出口下船.
Numerous fairy people gallop to disembark.
众仙女们飞奔上岸.
The tender drew up alongside the liner, made fast, and prepared to disembark the passengers.
联络船在班轮旁边停下, 系紧缆绳, 准备让旅客上岸.
Bored copyright lawsuit, your video website people must serious consideration to disembark problem.
烦人的版权官司, 令视频网站们不得不郑重考虑“上岸”的问题.
When we arrive at the gate, we'll start to disembark.
我们到达登机门的时候就开始让旅客下机.
交通
B:Let the people (off/ get off/disembark from) the train before you get on.
让别人(先下/先下来/先下车)你再上去。
A:I see, that makes more sense, doesn’t it?
我知道。这样更合理,不是吗?
在机场
disembark
A:Good morning, sir, where are you going?
先生,早晨好,您要去哪儿?
B:I’m going to England by flight B.E.987.
我乘英国国际航空公司987 航班去英国。
A:When is your flight?
您什么时候的飞机?
B:!0:00 a.m. When am I supposed to check in?
上午10 点钟,我应什么时候办理登机手续?
A:We are checking in. May I have your ticket? And your health certificate and your luggage, please.
我们正在办理。请出示机票及您的健康证明书,还有您的行李。
B:Here you are.
给您。
A:Are you keeping this small bags as carry-on luggage, sir?
先生,这个小包您带在身上吗?
disembark的解释
B:Yes.
是的。
A:You must weight that as well.
也得过磅。
B:All right.
好吧。
A:Your luggage is two pounds over, I am afraid there’ll be an excess luggage charge, sir.
先生,您的行李超重2 磅,您得付超重费了。
B:How much must I pay?
我需付多少钱?
disembark的解释
A:It’s 10 yuan.
应该是10 元。
B:Here you are.
给您。
A:This your luggage check (ticket) which you must show when youdisembark at your destnation, and here is your boarding pass and your ticket.
这是您的行礼单,到达目的地的时候,您必须出示这张单子,这是您的登机牌和机票。
disembark什么意思
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
disembark
A:Now please wait until your flight is called. There are about twenty-five minutes to go.
您等着您的航班呼叫好吗?大约还有25 分钟就要呼叫了。
disembark的翻译
B:I’m a little nervous. I have never flown before.
我有一点紧张,我从未坐过飞机。
A:There is nothing at all to worry about. Once you’re in the air, it’s just like sitting in your own living room. It’s going to be a very pleasant flight.
没有什么可担心的。一升到空中你就像坐在自己家中客厅一样。这将是一次非常愉快的旅行。