It's not easy to rid oneself of a habit.
要改掉一个习惯是不容易的。
Her movements were easy and graceful.
她的动作轻松而优雅。
It was not easy for me to get the rusty nail out.
我好不容易才拔出这颗生锈的钉子。
He has stopped working and leads a very easy life now.
他现在不做事了,过着很舒服的日子。
He began to pursue an easy and comfortable life.
他开始追求安逸舒适的生活。
Our teacher is easy on the girls and hard on the boys.
我们老师对女生宽,封男生严。
He has an easy way of speaking.
他说话的语气随和。
She's definitely not a woman of easy virtue.
她决不是一个放荡的女人。
an easy exam'/job
容易的考试 / 工作
He didn't make it easy for me to leave.
他并没有轻易让我离开。
Their house isn't the easiest place to get to.
他们的房子可不容易到。
vegetables that are easy to grow
容易种植的蔬菜
Several schools are within easy reach (= not far away) .
几所学校都在附近不远处。
It can't be easy for her, on her own with the children.
她一个人带着这些孩子绝非易事。
It's easy for you to tell me to keep calm, but you're not in my position.
你让我保持冷静当然容易,那是你没到我这份上。
I'll agree to anything for an easy life .
只要有安逸舒适的生活我什么都同意。
I don't feel easy about letting the kids go out alone.
让这些孩子单独出去我不放心。
She's an easy target for their criticisms.
她很容易成为他们抨击的目标。
The baby fish are easy prey for birds.
这些小鱼很容易被鸟类捕食。
He had a very easy manner.
他很容易相与。
'u2018Do you want to watch this or the news? 'u2019 'u2018Oh, I'm easy. It's up to you. 'u2019
“你想看这个节目还是看新闻?”“噢,我随便。你决定吧。”
The shower is easy to install...
这种淋浴器安装起来很简单。
It's easy to get a seat at the best shows in town...
很容易搞到城里顶级演出的票。
She is laughing and joking and making easy conversation with people she has never met before...
她谈笑风生,和那些素未谋面的人毫不拘束地聊着。
He was an easy person to talk to.
和他谈话很轻松。
She has not had an easy life.
她一直没有过上过安逸的生活。
That's easy for you to say...
你说起来轻松。
It was all too easy to believe it.
这太容易令人相信了。
The music sounds like an advert'u2014easy on the ear but bland and forgettable...
这音乐听起来像是广告——悦耳但是毫无特点,听过就忘。
The layout should be clear and easy on the eye.
版式应该清晰悦目。
Tourists have become easy prey...
游客成了易遭袭击的目标。
The World Bank, with its poor environmental record, is an easy target for blame.
世界银行由于在环境保护方面表现不佳而常常遭受诟病。
My attitude to money is slightly easy come, easy go.
我对金钱并不太在乎。
Go easy on the alcohol.
少喝点酒。
'Go easy on him,' Sam repeated, opening the door...
“对他宽容点,”萨姆开门的时候重复道。
Be a little easier on yourself and enjoy yourself more...
对自己别太苛刻,让自己更快乐些。
Avoiding mosquito bites is easier said than done.
防蚊叮咬好说难做。
It is best to take things easy for a week or two.
最好放松一两周。
My Condition began now to be..much easier to my mind.
出自:DefoeThe River Sarthe..runs..through easy meadow-land.
出自:H. Belloc询问位置
A:Let’s go to Panjiayuan market this weekend.
咱们这个周末去潘家园市场吧。
B:That’d be interesting. Where is it?
那会很有趣。它在哪里?
A:It’s south-east of the city centre.
在市中心的东南方。
B:Is it far? Is iteasy to get there?
远吗?到那里容易吗?
A:No, it’s not far. It’s about 20 minutes in a taxi.
不,不远。坐出租车大约20分钟。
B:That sounds ok. Maybe we can find some bargains.
听起来不错。也许我们能找到价廉物美的东西。
娱乐
A:Hi, Bob! We’ve been working hard at our lessons for a fortnight. So why don’t we take iteasy his weekend?
喂,鲍布!这两周来我们一直在忙于学习。这个周末我们放松一下怎么样?
B:Okay! What do you suggest?
好的,你有什么主意?
easy的翻译
A:How about seeing a play? I hear Hamlet is on at the National Theater.
去看一场戏怎么样? 我听说国家剧场在上演《哈姆雷特》。
easy什么意思
B:Is that so? Why not?
真的吗?为什么不呢?
easy的解释
A:(Looking at a newspaper.) Oh, dear me! There’s no performance at the National theater this weekend. So we have to go to cinema instead.
(一边看着报纸)哦,真糟糕!这个周末国家剧场没有演出,因此我们只好看电影了。
B:What’s on?
放什么电影?
A:Let me see…um, Gone With the Wind. It is on at six cinemas on Saturday night.
让我看一看……嗯,在放《乱世佳人》。周六晚上有六家电影院在放。
B:That sounds interesting. Which is the nearest?
很好。最近的是哪一家电影院?
A:Ah, The Royal, I think.
啊,我想是在皇家电影院。
B:What time does it start?
什么时间开始?
A:Why don’t we go to the 7:30 show? It is convenient to us, I think.
我们可以去看7:30 那一场好吗?我想时间很合适。
B:But we won’t have enough time for dinner.
可我们没有足够的时间吃饭啊。
easy
A:Do you want to go the earlier or the later show?
那你要看早一点的还是晚一点的?
B:Ah… I fancy going the later show.
嗯……我想看晚一点的吧。
A:Then, there’s the 9:30 show.
那就看9:30 那一场吧。
B:That’s Okay, I think.
我想可以吧。
A:All right.
好吧。
Cooking-(做饭)
A:I’d like to help pitch in with? dinner.
我想帮忙一起做饭。
B:Really? You’re joking.
真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
A:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.
没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
B:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first.
好啊,那你先把围裙带上吧。
easy
A:OK…Now how can I help, hon??
好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?
B:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
A:easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.
这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。
B:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
也不错嘛,现在你从冰箱里取一些肉和土豆。
A:How many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
B:Three. And bring four bell peppers?.
三个。再拿四个青椒。
A:Gotcha?… OK. Here they are.
明白…好了,拿来了。
easy的反义词
B:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
A:Where’s the peeler?
削皮刀在哪儿?
B:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.
在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。
A:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。
B:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
A:I guess cooking is not aseasy as I thought.
我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。