I'm sorry; I've forgotten your name.
对不起,我忘了你的名字。
I almost forget to pay the phone bill.
我几乎忘记电话费用。
We must not forget about the grass roots.
我们绝不能忘记民众。
That was a moment that I shall never forget.
那个时刻我永远不会忘记。
forget yourself and think of someone else for a change.
别光想著你自己,你也为别人想一次。
I'm afraid I forgot myself and kissed him wildly.
当时我有些忘乎所以,疯狂地吻著他。
Don't forget your friends when you become rich.
致富后不要忘了老朋友。
Aren't you forgetting something? (= I think you have forgotten to do sth)
你是不是忘了什么?
Try to forget about what happened.
尽量不再想发生过的事情。
Could you possibly forget about work for five minutes?
你能不能匀出五分钟来不去想工作?
forget him!
别把他放在心上!
'u2018Hey, don't forget me (= don't leave without me) ! 'u2019
“喂,走时别落下我!”
I forgot my purse (= I did not remember to bring it) .
我忘了带钱包。
I forgot to ask him for his address.
我忘记向他要地址。
Take care, and don't forget to write.
要保重,别忘了写信。
'u2018Why weren't you at the meeting? 'u2019 'u2018Sorry'u2500I forgot. 'u2019
“你为什么没有参加会议?”“对不起,我忘了。”
I was forgetting (= I had forgotten) (that) you've been here before.
我忘了你以前来过这里。
I've forgotten where they live exactly.
我忘记了他们的确切住址。
I forget how much they paid for it.
我忘了他们用多少钱买的这东西。
I'll never forget hearing this piece of music for the first time.
我永远不会忘记第一次听到这首曲子的情景。
It should not be forgotten that people used to get much more exercise.
不应忘记的是,人们过去的锻炼要多得多。
She keeps forgetting (that) I'm not a child any more.
她老是忘了我不再是个小孩子了。
Who could forget his speech at last year's party?
谁能忘记他去年在聚会上的讲话呢?
I never forget a face.
见过的面孔我从不忘记。
I'd completely forgotten about the money he owed me.
我完全记不得他欠我的钱了。
Before I forget, there was a call from Italy for you.
趁我还记得,有一个从意大利打来的电话找你。
Sometimes I improvise and change the words because I forget them...
有时,我临场发挥改了词,因为我把原来的词给忘了。
She forgot where she left the car and it took us two days to find it.
她忘记把车子停在什么地方了,我们花了两天时间才找到。
She never forgets her daddy's birthday...
她从来不会忘记老爸的生日。
She forgot to lock her door one day and two men got in...
有一天她忘了锁门,两个男人溜了进来。
Once when we were going to Paris, I forgot my passport.
有一次我们准备去巴黎时,我忘了带护照。
I hope you will forget the bad experience you had today...
我希望你不要把今天遇到的倒霉事放在心上。
I can't forget what happened...
我无法不去想发生的事。
He was so fascinated by her beauty that he forgot himself and leaned across to touch her.
他为她的美貌所倾倒,以至于忘乎所以地靠上前去触摸她。
'forget it, but don't do it again!'...
“抱歉,莉兹。我想我刚才对你有点粗鲁。”——“没关系,但是别再那样做了!”
The first thing is to support as many shows as one can, not forgetting the small local ones.
首先要尽可能多地支持演出,这其中也包括当地的小型演出。
Get a new guy,I said, and forget about me.
我说,再找个主儿,忘掉我吧。
Try to forget about him.
别再想他了。
How could you forget about such a large debt?
你怎么能忘记这么大一笔欠款呢?
Why don't you forget about all this and learn something useful?
你为什么不把这一切都忘掉,学一点有用的东西呢?
How can I forget about the event?
我怎么会忘记那个事情呢?
She forgot about the concert.
她把音乐会给忘了。
I quite forgot about her birthday.
我完全忘了她的生日这回事。
Once they started to talk, they forgot about the time.
他们一旦谈论起来就忘记了时间。
You can forget about a holiday this year— I've lost my job.
你别再想今年去度假的事了——我失业了。
I have forgotten all about it.
关于此事我已忘得干干净净了。
Rose forgot all about their appointment.
罗丝将他们约会的事忘得一干二净。
He had forgotten about that, it was such a long time ago.
他把那件事忘了,时间太久了。
I had forgotten all about the snails when Robert suddenly said that I must stay to dinner.
我已经把蜗牛的事忘得一干二净了,突然罗伯特说我一定得留下吃饭。
Thanks for reminding me. I'd forgotten all about his coming this afternoon.
谢谢你提醒我,我完全忘了他今天下午要来。
I wish I could forget about your mother's coming to stay.
但愿我能把你母亲要来住的事丢在脑后。
Did you forget about going to the bank?
你忘记到银行去的事了吗?
She forgot about buying a newspaper.
她忘了买份报纸。
Thanks for reminding me,I had forgotten all about telephoning him.
谢谢你提醒我,我已把给他打电话的事忘得一干二净。
forget me to your parents.
代我向你的父母问好。
Don't forget me to Jacqueline.
不要忘记给雅克林带去我的问候。
Don't forget me to your brother.
别忘记代我问候你兄弟。
I had forgotten we were dining out.
出自:E. M. ForsterWhy should I remember that and forget so much else?
出自:S. Sassoon购物英语对话
A:Could you tell me how much it is?
您能告诉我这个的价格是多少吗?
forget的解释
B:In the neighbourhoud of $ 500.
500美元左右。
A:That’s way too much money.
价格太贵了。
B:We can make dow by model.
我们可以根据型号给予优惠。
A:We have to ask for another price reduction.
再给我们优惠点儿吧。
B:You canforget about another cut.
不能再降价了。
Turning in-(上床睡觉)
A:I guess I'll turn in, Bob. It's been a long day.
我想我要上床了,鲍勃。今天很累了。
B:I've got a chapter to read for tomorrow, so I'll be up for a while yet.I'll turn off thd heat and lock thd door before I go to bed.
我还有一章要读完,这是明天的功课,所以我要等一会儿再睡。 在我上床以前我会关掉暖气和锁上门的。
A:Okay. What time are you getting up tomorrow?
好的。明天你几点起床?
B:Oh, the usual time. No, wait a minute.Make sure I'm up before you go to work, will you? I've got a quiz at ten. It wouldn't hurt to read over my notes.
啊,老样子。不,等一等。记住,我要在你上班之前起来,好吗?十点钟我有一个小型考试。最好能再读一遍我的笔记。
A:I'll try, but when seven o'clock comes around, don'tforget you asked me to wake you.
我尽量做到,不过到七点钟时别忘了是你要我叫醒你的。
B:Good night, Joe.
晚安,乔。
TV Series-(电视剧)
B:What’s on TV tonight?
今晚有什么电视节目?
A:Not much, that new reality-TV show, Ally McBeal, oooo, Dark Angel.
没有很多节目,有那个新写实电视《甜心俏佳人》,哦哦哦,还有《末世黑天使》。
forget
B:Wait a second. I want to watch Ally McBeal.
等等。我想看《甜心俏佳人》。
A:Oh, come on. That’s such a girl’s show.
哦,得了吧,那是小女孩子看的。
B:No it’s not. It’s just funny.
不是呀,很有趣的。
A:Yeah, if you’re a girl.
是有趣,如果你是小女孩的话。
B:Well, you just want to watch Dark Angel because of the hot girl.
哦,你不就是因为那个热辣的女孩才看《末世黑天使》的。
A:That’s not true. Dark Angel is a good show.
不是这样。《末世黑天使》可是一部好电视。
B:It’s story is just an excuse to get the girl dressed up in different tight outfits.
故事情节无非是那个女孩找各种借口着全套装备而已。
A:O.K., O.K. Let’sforget it. There’s a football game on too.
好了好了,不说了。还有足球赛可以看。
B:No way. I’m watching Ally McBeal. Go to John’s to watch the game.
没门。我要看《甜心俏佳人》。要看足球赛去约翰家看吧。