Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.
迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。
We said good - bye, then he turned and walked off without another word.
我们说了声“再见”, 他便转身离去,没再说一句话.
If you lend him money, you can kiss it good - bye.
如果你借给他钱, 你就甭想他还你.
Fran slipped the catch on the door, then turned to say good - bye .
弗兰拉开门闩, 然后转身说“ 再见 ”.
They hurried into the city to say good - bye to us.
他们赶进城来和我们告别.
We said good - bye to each other at the station.
我们是在车站分手的.
Good - bye then! Mind how you go!
再见了, 路上小心!
I must say good - bye now.
我现在得告辞了.
Good - bye , old chap, I'll see you on my return.
再见 吧, 老伙计, 等我回来再见面.
We waved good - bye to her at the airport.
我们在机场向她挥手告别.
The guest stood up to say good - bye.
客作而辞.
How could you leave without saying good - bye?
岂能不辞而别?
She left without so much as saying ' good - bye '.
她甚至连 “ 再见 ” 都没说就走了.
He wished me good morning [ good - bye ].
他向我道早安 [ 告别 ].
They said good - bye to their families and shipped out in these sailing vessels.
他们向家人 道别,乘上那些帆船出海.