I was impressed by her handling of the affair.
我觉得她对此事的处理很了不起。
The speaker was roughly handled by the mob.
演说者受到暴民的粗暴对待。
He's not a very good teacher---he doesn't know how to handle children.
他不是一个好的老师---他不懂得如何对待孩子。
He knows how to handle the machine.
他会操作这台机器。
Customers are asked not to handle the goods in the shop.
请顾客不要触摸商店里的货物。
We don't handle that sort of book.
我们不经销那一类书。
I turned the handle and opened the door.
我转了转拉手,把门打开。
With a violent twist,he wrenched off the handle.
他猛力一拧,将那把手拧了下来。
The handle of the hammer came away easily.
这锤柄很容易脱落。
She burnt herself on a red-hot pan handle.
她被炽热的锅柄烫伤了。
She turned the handle and opened the door.
她转动把手,打开了门。
They were arrested for handling stolen goods .
他们因收受赃物而遭逮捕。
She's a difficult horse to handle.
那是匹桀骜不驯的母马。
The car handles well in any weather.
这辆车在任何天气下开起来都很灵便。
I wasn't sure if I could handle such a powerful car.
我没有把握是否能驾驶功率这样大的车。
The label on the box said: 'u2018Fragile. handle with care . 'u2019
箱子上的标签写着:“易碎。小心搬运。”
Our cat hates being handled.
我们的猫不喜欢被人摸弄。
(informal)I've got to go. I can't handle it any more (= deal with a difficult situation) .
我得走了。我已无计可施。
(informal)'u2018Any problems? 'u2019 'u2018Nothing I can't handle . 'u2019
“有问题吗?”“没有什么我不能对付的。”
(informal)You have to know how to handle yourself in this business (= know the right way to behave) .
你必须知道在这件事上如何把握自己。
This matter has been handled very badly.
这件事处理得很糟糕。
We all have to learn to handle stress.
我们都得学会调节压力。
We can handle up to 500 calls an hour at our new offices.
我们的新办公室每小时可处理500通电话。
The sale was handled by Adams Commercial.
亚当斯公司经营这笔买卖。
She's very good at handling her patients.
她对待病人很有办法。
A new man was appointed to handle the crisis.
新指派了一个人来处理这场危机。
He flew off the handle at the slightest thing.
他为一点小事就大发脾气。
When you have got a handle on your anxiety you can begin to control it.
一旦了解了自己焦虑的原因,你就开始能控制它了。
Wear rubber gloves when handling cat litter.
清理猫粪时要带上橡胶手套。
His ship had handled like a dream!
他的船操纵起来非常灵便。
The investigation is being handled by Scotland Yard's anti-terrorist branch.
调查由伦敦警察厅反恐部门负责。
I had never handled an automatic.
我从未用过自动手枪。
She handled travel arrangements for the press corps during the presidential campaign...
她负责了总统竞选活动期间新闻报道团的行程安排。
She admitted to herself she didn't know how to handle the problem.
她心里承认自己不知道该如何处理这个问题。
I think I would handle a meeting with Mr. Siegel very badly...
我觉得和西格尔先生会谈我可能会搞得一团糟。
She cannot handle pressure...
她承受不了压力。
...a broom handle.
扫帚柄
To tell the truth, I don't know if I can handle the job...
说实话,我不知道自己是否能做好这份工作。
The handle of a cricket bat protruded from under his arm.
一个板球拍柄从他的胳肢窝下面伸了出来。
I turned the handle and found the door was open.
我转了一下门把手,发现门开着。
He lifted the handles to propel the cart onwards.
出自:D. LessingOver his other arm a long umbrella..hangs by an ornate handle.
出自:H. BascomWool has superior handle and resilience.
出自:Belle (Australia)I have..been in the habit of wearing gloves when I handle the notes.
出自:G. GreeneThere was an intrinsic satisfaction in handling and touching natural things.
出自:B. Emecheta求职面试
B:How do youhandle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失敗?
handle的反义词
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Poke one’s nose into someone’s business.-(多管闲事)
B:You can turn to the lawyer’s office for help.
你可以找律师事务所帮忙。
handle
A:Don’t poke your nose into my business. I know how tohandle it myself.
别管我的闲事,我知道该怎么办。
handle什么意思
B:Ok, You’ll get what you deserve.
好的。那样的话你可别怪别人。
求职面试
B:How do youhandle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。