He walked so fast that he didn't notice his wife.
他走得太快了,连他夫人都没注意到。
I notice you aren't quite convinced.
我感到你还不太相信。
As soon as your application is approved, I will personally notice you.
核发登记证时我会通知您。
Information maybe revised without prior notice.
数据如有修改,恕不另行通知。
Her appearance attracted my notice.
她的外表引起了我的注意。
Meal times are shown on the notice board.
告示牌上写有用餐时间。
I posted a notice about it on the bulletin board.
我把有关那件事的通告贴在布告栏上。
(formal)It will not have escaped your notice that there have been some major changes in the company.
你肯定会注意到公司已经发生了一些重大的变化。
Don't take any notice of what you read in the papers.
别在意你在报上看到的东西。
Take no notice of what he says.
别理会他说的话。
These protests have really made the government sit up and take notice (= realize the importance of the situation) .
这些抗议活动确实引起了政府的警觉和注意。
People should not hesitate to contact the police if they've noticed anyone acting suspiciously...
如果发现形迹可疑的人,应该马上报警。
I noticed that most academics were writing papers during the summer...
我注意到大部分学者暑期都在写论文。
notices in the waiting room requested that you neither smoke nor spit...
候车室的公告牌要求人们不要吸烟和随地吐痰。
A few guest houses had 'No Vacancies' notices in their windows.
有几家旅社在窗户上贴出了“客满”的告示。
Interest is paid monthly. Three months' notice is required for withdrawals...
利息按月支付。提款须提前3个月通知银行。
Unions are required to give seven days' notice of industrial action...
工会组织劳工行动应提前7天作出声明。
I rang The Globe with news of Blake's death, and put notices in the personal column of The Times...
我给环球剧院打电话告知了布莱克的死讯,然后在《泰晤士报》的私人广告栏登了讣告。
The request is published in notices in today's national newspapers.
这一请求刊登在今天全国各大报纸的启事栏里。
Bonus notices were issued each year from head office to local agents...
分红通告每年由总公司发送至地方代理商。
There will be a creditors meeting on June 15 and notices will be circulated to all known creditors.
6月15号有一个债权人会议,通告将送达所有已知的债权人。
Nevertheless, it's good to know you've had good notices, even if you don't read them.
不过,即便你不看,知道有一些对你的好评也挺好。
There's no one available at such short notice to take her class...
只提前这么短的时间通知,找不到人替她的课。
All our things stayed in our suitcase, as if we had to leave at a moment's notice.
我们的东西都放在手提箱里,好像我们一经通知就得马上离开。
I am so glad that you have brought this to my notice...
我很高兴你让我注意到了这件事情。
It was in 1982 that his name was first brought to our notice.
他的名字第一次引起我们注意是在1982年。
Her work also came to the notice of the French actor-producer Louis Jouvet...
她的作品也引起了法国演员兼制片人路易·茹韦的注意。
As I write, a very interesting case has come to my notice.
在我写作过程中,一个非常有趣的案例引起了我的注意。
It hasn't escaped our notice that the hospital has come out of all the proposed changes really quite nicely...
我们注意到医院很好地兑现了所有拟议的变革举措。
From the smallest to the largest production unit, no one escaped notice.
从最小的到最大的生产单位,全都在监控之下。
All flights to Lanchow had been cancelled until further notice.
所有飞往兰州的航班都已取消,何时恢复另行通知。
The next morning I telephoned him and gave him his notice.
第二天早晨我给他打了电话,通知他已被解雇。
He handed in his notice at the bank and ruined his promising career.
他向银行提出了辞职,毁掉了自己的大好前程。
We want the government to take notice of what we think they should do for single parents...
我们希望政府能够关注单亲父母,为他们做一些应该做的事。
This should make people sit up and take notice.
这件事应引起人们的关注。
They took no notice of him, he did not stand out, he was in no way remarkable...
他们没在意他,他并不突出,一点也不引人注目。
I tried not to take any notice at first but then I was offended by it.
起初我尽量不予理会,但后来我被惹恼了。
It was Susan who brought the problem to our notice.
是苏珊提醒我们注意那个问题的。
I had the lease..and the notice to quit.
出自:J. CarlyleKemp had not given..written notice of his condition.
出自:Holiday Which?She looked so much better that Sir Charles noticed it to Lady Harriet.
出自:E. GaskellThe Duke of Kent who must be noticed separately.
出自:L. StracheyHills began to be noticed for their beauty.
出自:G. Harris在商店
A:Can I have my money back on this skirt?
这件裙子可以退钱吗?
B:Anything wrong with it?
有什么问题吗?
notice的意思
A:Yes, this is defective. See? I didn’tnotice this hole when I bought it.
有啊,这条裙子有瑕疵,看到没?我买的时候没有注意到这个洞。
notice的解释
B:Oh, I’m very sorry about that. You can change it for another one if you prefer.
哦,是在很抱歉。如果你愿意的话,可以换另外一件。
A:If you have exactly the same one----size color, same design, and same size, of course.
如果你们有完全一样的――同样颜色,同样款式,同样尺寸,当然愿意。
B:This one is the same size and color. But the design is different.
这一件是同样的尺寸和颜色。但是款式不同。
A:Oh, I guess I have no choice. I’ll take this one.
哦,我想我别无选择了,就换这一件吧。