Did you reckon in the cost of the taxi?
你把出租车费算进去了吗?
You should reckon in the cost of fuel.
你应当把燃料费计算在内。
They reckon the book as one of his best works.
他们认为这本书是他的优秀作品之一。
The news won't worry her, I reckon.
我看这消息不会使她不安。
I reckon this will be a hot summer.
我估计这将是一个炎热的夏天。
We didn't reckon for such bad weather.
我们没有估计到天气会这么糟。
I reckon (that) I'm going to get that job.
我认为我会得到那份工作。
He'll be famous one day. What do you reckon (= do you agree) ?
总有一天,他会成为名人的。你觉得呢?
It's worth a lot of money, I reckon.
我想这值很多钱。
'u2018They'll never find out. 'u2019 'u2018 You reckon? 'u2019 (= I think you may be wrong about that)
“他们永远不会发现。”“是吗?”
Children are reckoned to be more sophisticated nowadays.
人们认为今天的孩子比过去世故。
It was generally reckoned a success.
大家都认为那是一次成功。
We reckon to finish by ten.
我们预计十点钟以前结束。
The age of the earth is reckoned at about 4 600 million years.
估计地球的年龄大约为46亿年。
They reckon (that) their profits are down by at least 20%.
他们估计利润至少下降了20%。
The journey was reckoned to take about two hours.
路上估计要花大约两个小时。
They hadn't reckoned on a rebellion.
他们没有料到会发生叛乱。
We'd reckoned on having good weather.
我们原指望会有好天气。
He reckoned up the cost of everything in his mind.
他在脑子里把所有费用都合计了一下。
They were already a political force to be reckoned with .
他们已经成为一支不容忽视的政治力量。
I didn't reckon with getting caught up in so much traffic.
我没有考虑到塞车会这么严重。
They had reckoned without the determination of the opposition.
他们没料到会遭到坚决反对。
Toni reckoned that it must be about three o'clock...
托妮估计当时肯定是3点钟左右。
He reckoned he was still fond of her.
他认为自己还喜欢着她。
The sale has been held up because the price is reckoned to be too high.
销售陷入停滞,因为大家认为价格太高了。
The merged banks reckon to raise 4 billion dollars of new equity next year...
几家银行合并后明年有望增发40亿美元的新股。
Police officers on the case are reckoning to charge someone very shortly.
调查这个案子的警官正在考虑尽快起诉嫌疑人。
The star's surface temperature is reckoned to be minus 75 degrees Celsius...
这颗恒星的表面温度估计在零下75摄氏度左右。
There was a proportion of research, which I reckoned at not more than 30 percent, that was basic research.
我估计基础研究的比例最多只占30%。
The effect has been replicated numerous times over the decades and is far from trivial.
这个一作用在过去十几年已经被复制实验了很多次,并非微不足道.
Please reckon up how much I must pay.
请你算一算我该付多少钱?
Don't reckon on going abroad this summer, we may not be able to afford it.
别指望今年夏天出国了, 我们可能负担不起费用.
I'm proud to reckon you among my friends.
我自豪地把你看作是我的朋友.
Don't reckon upon your relatives to help you out of trouble.
不要指望你的亲戚会帮助你摆脱困境.
I'm proud to reckon you among my friends.
我自豪地把你看作是我的朋友。
Her poetry is reckoned among the best-known this century.
她的诗被认为是本世纪最著名的诗篇之一。
A student over sixteen reckons as two under eleven in the calculation of school building costs.
在计算学校的建筑费用时,一名16岁以上的学生作为两个11岁以下的学生计算。
In cricket, a no ball reckons as one run.
在板球中,投球违例要失一分。
Any unemployed person reckons as deserving government help.
任何一个失业者都被认为应受到政府的帮助。
He got more than he reckoned for when he chose to play against such an opponent.
他选择与这样的对手比赛,获益比他估计的要多。
We didn't reckon for having such bad weather when we planned the garden party.
当我们计划这次游园会时,没考虑到会遇到这样糟糕的天气。
reckon for sth v-ingWe didn't reckon for the weather turning bad so suddenly.
我们没考虑到天气变坏得这么快。
Have you reckoned the cost of postage in?
你是否已把邮费计算在内?
You can always reckon on Jim; he'll never fail you.
你总是可以相信吉姆,他绝不会辜负你。
I'd like to come with you but that's not a promise, don't reckon on it.
我愿意与你一起去,但这不算允诺,别指望我一定来。
Don't reckon on going abroad this summer, we may not be able to afford it.
别指望今年夏天出国了,我们可能负担不起费用。
reckon on〔upon〕 sth v-ingDon't reckon upon the weather being fine for your garden party.
不要指望你举行游园会时会是好天气。
reckon on〔upon〕 sb to-vDon't reckon upon your relatives to help you out of trouble.
不要指望你的亲戚会帮助你摆脱困境。
You can reckon (up) to 100 while we hide.
我们藏起来时,你从0数到100。
We reckon your pay with our adding machine.
我们用加算器来计算你的薪金。
reckon with sb/sthI wouldn't like to reckon with the manager when he's in a bad temper.
经理脾气不好时我不愿同他打交道。
Women have become a force to be reckoned with in the affairs of the world.
在世界事务中,妇女已成为一支不可忽视的力量。
reckon with sth/v-ingWe must reckon with all possible difficulties when we are considering the cost of the contract.
我们考虑合同费用时必须认真考虑所有潜在的困难。
reckon with sthAfter all the suffering that you have had to reckon with in the past, your present struggle will seem easy.
在你战胜了过去种种磨难之后,你目前的斗争看来是容易的。
reckon with sbI'll reckon with that boy when he gets home!
等那孩子回家后,我要惩罚他!
We had hoped to hold the garden party this weekend, but we reckoned without the weather!
我们原想在本周末举行游园会,但忽略了天气的因素!
The merchants reckon up their gold.
出自:J. MasefieldA woman who reckoned every halfpenny spent.
出自:M. Seymour