hand in hand
英[hændɪnhænd] 美[hændɪnhænd]
"hand in hand with hope went fear"
"doctors and nurses work hand in hand to save lives"
"they walked hand in hand"
1. hand in hand
1. 手牵手:而你的朋友可以免费入场(All your friends can go free!),然后你发现你只见过他两三次,他却看了几十次免费电影. 或者有一天你发现他与你的闺中密友手牵手(handinhand)看电影. 小心!这种人只是在利用你. 应该尽快摆脱他!(get rid of him!)
2. 手拉手 ,密切关联:from time to time 有时,不时 |handinhand 手拉手 ,密切关联 | head on 迎面地,正面的
The children walk down the street hand in hand.
孩子们手拉手地在街上散步。
She was in league with her mother to embarrass me.
她和她母亲联合起来叫我下不了台。
They united in carrying out the plan.
他们联合起来执行这个计划。
I saw them making their way, hand in hand, down the path.
我看到他们手拉手沿着小路往前走去。
For us, research and teaching go hand in hand.
对我们而言,研究和教学是齐头并进的。
Higher returns and higher risk usually go hand in hand.
更高的收益通常伴随着更高的风险。
In all political matters these men went hand in hand.
在所有政治问题上,这些人采取共同行动.
Industrial progress should go hand in hand with the development of agriculture.
工业的发展同农业的发展密切相关.
They are dancing hand in hand.
他们手拉手跳舞.
Insularity and self - containment, it is argued, go hand in hand.
他们争论说, 心胸狭窄和 自我 封闭是并存的.
hand in hand, the two young women walked from the room.
然后两个人手牵手地走出去了.
An unsought pathos came hand in hand with awe.
与恐惧相随而来的是一种意想不到的悲怆.
They walked away hand in hand.
他们手拉手地离去了.
Power and money go hand in hand.
权和钱密不可分.
Bigotry goes hand in hand with intolerance.
愚顽与偏执相伴而来.
' Will he go back with us, hand in hand, we three together, into the town? '
“ 他会跟我们手拉着手一起回去 —— 我们三个人一起进镇子去 吗 ? ”
We anticipated hand in hand cooperates with you, altogether creates magnificently.
我们期待与您携手合作, 共创辉煌.
Herr Li geht mIt'seiner Freundin liebvoll spazieren und sogar hand in hand.
李先生情意绵绵地和他的女友散步,还手牵手.
Joe's Date-(乔的约会)
hand in hand的解释
A:And then we went to a dance after dinner, and after the third dance she tells me that she's practically engaged to some G.I. who's overseas.
那样,晚饭后我们去跳舞,跳完第三只舞她告诉我,其实她已经同一位海外的大兵订婚了。
hand in hand的解释
B:So?
这没什么。
hand in hand是什么意思
A:What do you mean by "so"? You don't accept dates if you're practically engaged.
你说"这没什么"是什么意思?既然你已订婚,就不应再接受约会。
B:Why not? You only asked her for a date, not for herhandin marriage.There's nothing wrongin going out with a friend from the office.
为什么不可以?你只不过是请她赴约会,又不是向她求婚。同办公室的一位朋友出去玩玩并没有什么不对。
A:I know, but it makes me mad.
我知道,不过这使我很恼火。
B:They're all engaged, and they never tell you before you ask them out.
她们都订婚了,而如果你不问她们,她们从不告诉你。
洗衣服务
A:What are your rates of laundry service?
洗衣服务怎么收费?
hand in hand
B:There's a rate chartin your folderin the dresser drawer, sir.
在您的梳妆台抽屉里有价格表,先生。
A:I see. Well, would you please send someone to Room 528 to pick up some laundry for me?
我知道了。请派人来528房间好吗?我有衣服要洗。
hand in hand是什么意思
B:Yes, sir. I'll send someone immediately.
好的,先生。我立即派人去。 ……
A:I'd like to have these clothes washed.
我想把这些衣服洗一下。
B:Could you please fill out the laundry form?
请填一下这张洗衣表好吗?
A:OK. By the way, I'd like my silk shirt to be handwashed. Please use cold water, then it doesn't shrink.
好的。我希望我的丝绸衬衣用手洗。请用冷水。那样它就不会缩水了。
B:Byhandin cold water. I see.
手洗,用冷水。我明白。
hand in hand
A:I need them to be washed right away. Can you have them finished by tomorrow morning?
我需要快点洗出来。明天早晨怎么样?
hand in hand
B:Sorry, it won't be possible. It's already 10 o'clock. I'm afraid it's too late for today's laundry.Tomorrow afternoon is the soonest.
对不起,这不可能。现在已经10点了。恐怕赶不上今天的洗衣时间了。最快也得明天下午。
A:Oh, no! I have a date at 11:00 tomorrow.
我的天!我明天11点有个约会。
B:We have a special three-hour service. We will deliver it within 3 hours, but it is 35% extra charge.
我们有一个3小时特殊服务。3个小时内我们能将洗好的衣服给您送去,不过要加收35%的费用。
A:I guess that will have to do.
好象也没有什么其他好办法了。