I've invited the Smiths round for drinks next Friday.
我已邀请史密斯一家下周五来家中小酌。
We invited all our relatives to the wedding.
我们邀请了所有的亲戚来参加婚礼。
After his speech he invited questions and comments(from the audience).
他讲完话后请听众提出问题和意见。
His policies invited widespread criticism.
他的政策招致广泛的指责。
He is inviting his friend to dinner
他正在招待朋友吃饭。
Have you been invited to their party?
你接到参加他们的聚会的邀请了吗?
I'd have liked to have gone but I wasn't invited.
我倒是想去,但我没接到邀请。
They have invited me to go to Paris with them.
他们邀请我和他们一同去巴黎。
Successful candidates will be invited for interview next week.
通过甄别的候选人将获邀于下周参加面试。
He invited questions from the audience.
他请听众提问。
Readers are invited to write in with their comments.
欢迎读者来信反馈意见。
Such comments are just inviting trouble.
这种评论简直是在自找麻烦。
I got myself invited along.
我争得受邀一同前往。
After the movie, she invited me back for a drink.
看完电影后,她请我到她家去喝了一杯。
Thanks for your invite.
感谢你的邀请。
She invited him to her 26th birthday party in New Jersey...
她邀请他去参加她在新泽西举行的 26 岁生日聚会。
I invited her in for a coffee...
我请她进来喝杯咖啡。
At a future date, managers will be invited to apply for a management buy-out...
在将来的某天,经理们将受邀进行管理层收购。
The person concerned would be shown the evidence in private and invited to stand down...
将会向有关人员私下出示该证据,并要求其暂时离开证人席。
I realise that an Englishman who generalises about Ireland invites trouble...
我意识到英国人如果对爱尔兰问题加以泛化的话会招惹麻烦。
Their refusal to compromise will inevitably invite more criticism from the UN.
他们拒绝妥协必然会引发联合国的更多批评。
They haven't got an invite to the wedding.
他们还没收到参加婚礼的请柬。
Good luck, stay safe and do not forget to invite your friends.
祝你好运, 住宿安全,不要忘记邀请您的朋友.
We invite all Christians to participate in the Communion Service.
我们邀请所有基督徒参与此仪式.
To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.
按照别人建议的行动步骤而行动就是自找报应.
Let's invite her to the disco 'u2014 she needs distraction.
我们请她去迪斯科舞会 吧,她需要散散心.
Don't expect that niggard to invite you to dinner.
别指望那个吝啬鬼会请你吃饭.
Do we really have to invite all my insufferable relatives to the wedding?
我们真得请我那些叫人难以忍受的亲戚们来参加婚礼 吗 ?
Did they invite you?
他们邀请你了 吗 ?
Their frequent invitation places us under an obligation to invite them to our house for a change.
他们经常邀请我们,我们只好礼尚往来邀请他们到我们家.
Do you get an invite?
你收到请帖了 吗 ?
A sally of the tongue may invite a counter sally of the fists.
出口伤人可能惹得拳头上身.
Let's invite them over for a drink.
咱们去请他们过来喝一杯.
请客
invite
A:I really enjoyed the lunch.
这顿饭我吃得好高兴。
B:Yes, let‘s do it again real soon.
是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧。
A:I‘ll be back in town next month.
我下个月会再回这里来。
B:Good, I‘llinvite you out when you‘re here.
好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待。
治安
A:There has been a lot of crime around here recently.
最近这周围发生了很多犯罪案件。
B:I know.
我知道。
A:Is there anything we can do?
有什么我们可以做的吗?
invite的解释
B:We could start a neighborhood watch group.
我们可以成立一个邻里监督组织。
A:What’s that?
那是什么啊?
invite的反义词
B:It’s basically our own form of security.
基本上就是我们自己的保安措施。
A:How do we do that?
该怎么做呢?
B:We caninvite everyone from the neighborhood to a meeting.
我们可以邀请附近所有的人来开个会。
A:Where can we have the meeting?
在哪儿开呢?
B:We could meet at the park.
可以在公园里。
A:What would we do at the meeting?
我们在会上做些什么呢?
invite的翻译
B:Everyone can sign up to walk around the neighborhood to make sure everyone is OK.
大家都要签署一个协议来保证在附近巡视,维护大家的安全。
invite的翻译
A:That’s a good idea.
好主意。