He managed the company when his father was away.
他父亲离开的时候,由他管理公司。
The success of the restaurant lies in that it is well managed.
这个餐厅的成功在于它的完善经营。
I shall be able to manage it without help.
我一个人能行。
His wife knows how to manage him when he is angry.
他的妻子知道在他生气时怎么对付他。
We can only manage 100 a week for rent.
我们一个星期只能提供100美元的租金。
Can you manage 5 o'clock next Monday?
你下个星期一五点钟有时间吗?
In spite of his disappointment, he managed a weak smile.
尽管他很失望,他还是勉强露出一丝淡淡的微笑。
I don't know exactly how we'll manage it , but we will, somehow.
我说不准我们如何去完成这件事,但不管怎样我们一定会完成的。
Can you manage another piece of cake? (= eat one)
你还能再吃块蛋糕吗?
We managed to get to the airport in time.
我们设法及时赶到了机场。
How did you manage to persuade him?
你是怎么说服他的?
(humorous)He always manages to say the wrong thing.
他总是哪壶不开提哪壶。
We couldn't have managed without you.
没有你,我们就办不成了。
'u2018Need any help? 'u2019 'u2018No, thanks. I can manage. 'u2019
“要帮忙吗?”“不了,谢谢。我能完成。”
I don't know how she manages on her own with four kids.
我真不知道她一个人是怎么养活她那四个孩子的。
How do you manage without a car?
没有车你怎么应付的?
She's 82 and can't manage on her own any more.
她82岁了,照顾不了自己的生活了。
He has to manage on less than 'u00a3100 a week.
他就靠每周不到100英镑来维持生活。
Don't tell me how to manage my affairs.
用不着你来告诉我怎样管我自己的事。
a computer program that helps you manage data efficiently
帮助你有效地管理数据的电脑程序
Let's meet up again'u2500can you manage next week sometime?
我们再见一次面吧——下周找个时间,行吗?
to manage a factory'/bank'/hotel'/soccer team
管理工厂 / 银行 / 酒店;给足球队当教练
Within two years he was managing the store...
不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。
Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed...
这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。
In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important...
在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。
Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.
乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。
Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him...
不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。
I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge...
我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。
She had managed perfectly well without medication for three years...
3年来,她一直没有服药却挺了过来。
I am managing, but I could not possibly give up work...
我正在努力应付,但我不可能放弃工作。
This makes it ideal for those who can only manage a few hours in the morning or evening...
对于那些只能在早晚抽出几个小时的人来说,这是最理想不过的了。
'All right, I can manage a fiver,' McMinn said with reluctance.
麦克明不情愿地说:“好吧,我可以出5镑。”
He looked dazed as he spoke to reporters, managing only a weak smile...
跟记者谈话的时候,他只是勉强挤出一丝淡淡的微笑,显得非常恍惚。
He managed a few sentences about his visit to the prison...
他勉强描述了一下探监情况。
I know you mean well, but I can manage by myself...
我知道您是一番好意,不过我一个人能行。
'I'll do it, Eleanor,' Angus said, quickly jumping up. But this time she only shook her head. 'I'll manage,' she said firmly.
安格斯一跃而起道:“让我来,埃莉诺。”可是,这一次她只是摇了摇头,坚定地说:“我能应付。”